URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/el-pas...scorts/1918396
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Outcall
Activities: Showered together, mutual touch, fiv, SS, bbbj, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Just like pictures. She’s cute and petite
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She’s Caucasian with Italian in her. She’s a spinner all the way with sexy legs and feet. She was super sweet and very willing to please!
Recommendation: Yes
sounds like a good time...great find...glad you had fun
Thanks, I was curious. I had contacted her before but she seems to rarely have an incall.
Nice review! She sounds like she would take 1st Place!
Thanks for the info.

Help the community, please, by sharing some info on the first provider that didn’t work out for you (name, phone, ad link). That’s helpful info whether you’re looking to avoid her or she sounds interesting.
Thank you for the review! Glad it was a safe and fun experience! Wish I’d read this before taking a risk on offering dough for blow (not narcotics) from some young lady down on her luck. Quick tangent for anyone on here, do reviews of an “SW” count? Or is that a separate thread? Thanks y’all.
…do reviews of an “SW” count? Or is that a separate thread? Originally Posted by vividly
Do you mean a separate forum? I would think this would be the place. It’s a catchall for anything not AMP or “studio”, unless I’m mistaken. Please share!
Donations are on the adult search ad. However they may have changed… I’m hoping to see her Friday, I’m going to reach out to see if she can keep the appt.
So she resurfaced. Had seen her several times in the past and she was excellent. But that was several years back. Will try and contact her and follow up
cutie, thanks for the info