Jan 6 panel ignores U.S. Constitution

Amazing how many constitutional lawyers say the Jan 6 panel ignores the Constitution.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/al...9/id/1101120/H

Hope the link comes through right. It is Alan Dershowitz explaining how the panels conclusions ignore the Constitution.
This is a Committee of political hacks, the same group that came up with the RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA HOAX, not to mention many others. They are Corrupt cowards who hate our Country.
After RUUSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and that stupid impeachment fiasco, I doubt many people place any credibility with Democrats what so ever.
Newsmax lol
Newsmax lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies

The story is from liberal Constitutional Lawyer, you might want to open your eyes and learn something.
I just tried to follow the link. The website comes up OK but it says, :The page you are looking for is unavailable."

Should we be surprised?
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2022, 08:42 AM
The story is from liberal Constitutional Lawyer, you might want to open your eyes and learn something. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Alan was on team Trump and team Epstein.
Dershowitz waas/is a Trump supporter . . .. understood by all.

But why was his article seemingly wiped from the online news outlet?
Alan was on team Trump and team Epstein. Originally Posted by WTF

He is on Team U.S. Constitution. He supports liberal policies most of the time.
He is on Team U.S. Constitution. He supports liberal policies most of the time. Originally Posted by farmstud60
There is no Team U.S. constitution.......
There is no Team U.S. constitution....... Originally Posted by matchingmole

Democrats in Washington DC are ignoring the Constitution on a regular basis.
Dershowitz waas/is a Trump supporter . . .. understood by all.

But why was his article seemingly wiped from the online news outlet? Originally Posted by ICU 812

wrong. Dershowitz never supported Trump, he's a dyed in the wool democrat who voted for Hillary. and voted for Biden. he knows the law and the Constitution and knows that Congress has no Constitutional authority to refer charges against Trump.

Dershowitz has defended Trump many times only because he knows Trump has acted completely within his Constitutional powers while president.
I try to tell people that I'm not defending Trump but the Constitution but most are incapable of understanding the concept. Most are called Democrats.
And team flynn.
Alan was on team Trump and team Epstein. Originally Posted by WTF
You think like you type sentences.

Sporadically.
I try to tell people that I'm not defending Trump but the Constitution but most are incapable of understanding the concept. Most are called Democrats. Originally Posted by HedonistForever