Here's your Participation Trophy, WTF?

Lables and names, who cares?

What matters is policy and how it is implemented . . .then the results and consequences.
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2023, 03:48 PM
Have you ever met a MAGA lover who wasn't gay af?
Good for you WTF!!! You are being stalked and made famous by a 24/7/365 mega cult bot. You made a bot mad!!!

I didn't and never do read what those many mini bots cut and paste 24/7/365. Let them fill important impotent

Keep up the good work WTF making the unhinged angry megas shit their panties
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2023, 11:24 AM
They take this hooker board shit way to seriously!
I prefer my MAGA lovers to be gay af... Originally Posted by WTF
We never would've guessed... thanks for sharing!
They take this hooker board shit way to seriously! Originally Posted by WTF
No joke!

They should be writing reviews on the Providers they've been boning. IF they been boning. That would explain alot of their postings here if not.
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2023, 08:44 PM
No joke!

They should be writing reviews on the Providers they've been boning. IF they been boning. That would explain alot of their postings here if not. Originally Posted by Precious_b
You gotta go in the Tranny section to see their reviews!
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2023, 08:45 PM
We never would've guessed... thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by lustylad
When did they let you out of the time-out closet?
Isn't it funny how the Dumptards vanished for months, but one campaign stop and here they are.

I gotta dig up that thread about an old saltine that wouldn't take a bet...then claimed he meant THIS January. If my calendar is right, he should be trying to backtrack and claim NEXT year tomorrow.
Isn't it funny how the Dumptards vanished for months, but one campaign stop and here they are.

I gotta dig up that thread about an old saltine that wouldn't take a bet...then claimed he meant THIS January. If my calendar is right, he should be trying to backtrack and claim NEXT year tomorrow. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
A lot of them didn't disappear voluntarily. Their bancations just happen to be over now so the "Trump can save us" nonsense will increase in volume. And I am pretty sure none of them would vote for WTF to be homecoming king. Haha
Will the OP clarify the subject of this thread please?
Although It might get locked before then?
I am pretty sure none of them would vote for WTF to be homecoming king. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Why don't you start a poll? If you mean homecoming QUEEN, he/she has my vote!
...What matters is policy and how it is implemented . . .then the results and consequences. Originally Posted by ICU 812
As an example: Too many election laws were illegally changed, removed or manipulated by people not authorized and without real oversight to do so because some people caught the Wu-flu.

So I'm thinking the point of the first video is trying to get people to "think" first before doing things that create irreparable harm, as panicked barn yard animals tend to run into the burning barn and become Stockholm Syndrome sufferers. Either that or BBQ. But then I believe thinking through things first is a better plan than panicking on command.

Hey how about some crazy fun internet party tricks?
- Hey Dictionary what does 'pursue' mean?
- Hey Dictionary what does 'rare' mean?
- Hey Thesaurus: is 'rare' a synonym for 'plentiful'?
- Hey googlie search: rare earth minerals EV
- Hey googlie search: rare earth minerals mining locations
- Hey googlie search: insect diseases humans
After a while, you may get the hang of it. Well... not all of you.

Though it is somewhat of a burden, i.e. taxation on the brain matter, to comprehend all that data at your finger tips, only to learn that it is your own danged responsibility to 'pursue life, liberty and happiness' (not that Kamel-Toe Harris can even quote it, much less comprehend it). In other words: there is no Department of Happiness on purpose.