Now it makes sense

Why some folks on here are all about the masks and the kill shots...

UGLY PEOPLE MORE LIKELY TO WEAR COVID MASKS, SAYS STUDY
I don't like to where condoms does it mean my dick looks good?

UGLY PEOPLE MORE LIKELY TO WEAR COVID MASKS, SAYS STUDY Originally Posted by texassapper
When you fat and overwaight it cause asthma this makes it harder to breathe with a mask I don't see any FAT smelly asthmatic with a mask ON.

UGLY PEOPLE MORE LIKELY TO WEAR COVID MASKS, SAYS STUDY Originally Posted by texassapper
I’m leaning towards stupid. But ugly works too.
I’m leaning towards stupid. But ugly works too. Originally Posted by bambino
You can add scared to that too. During the Lockdown in 2020 I pulled up to a Red Light another car pulls up beside me. The driver was alone wearing a surgical mask. As I was looking over at him thinking what a dumb shit he looked over at me and I started to laugh he flipped me the bird. I reached into my waist band and laid my pistol on the dash. He pulled down his mask and ran the Red Light, lol.
The masks and mandates are all abvout total control of society.

The shots and therapeutics today are all about money. One of the touted drugs works about as well as the shots (so, not very well!)

That the early therapeutic treatments were maligned, sidelined or ignored for the shots was about control . . .and money. That these cheap and widely available drugs were later on totally ignored in favor of newly developed patented and expensive drugs is also about money.

How many here have had multiple shots and still gotten Covid, perhaps more than once? How many were treated with Paxivivle (sp?) and got sicker a week later?
You put your gun on the dash? Because a guy flipped you off?
First, I can't believe you would admit that.
Second, you're the poster child for gun control.
Third, I can't believe you would admit that.

You should be red flagged.
You're way too immature/unstable to be carrying a firearm.
You can add scared to that too. During the Lockdown in 2020 I pulled up to a Red Light another car pulls up beside me. The driver was alone wearing a surgical mask. As I was looking over at him thinking what a dumb shit he looked over at me and I started to laugh he flipped me the bird. I reached into my waist band and laid my pistol on the dash. He pulled down his mask and ran the Red Light, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17