My 21st birthday... what should I do?!?

Hi everyone. My 21st birthday is coming up this Thursday and I am trying to think of what to do! I would love to do something fun, not just get drunk LOL!

Does anyone have any suggestions???

Athena
me
Hmm I'd spend some time at a spa pampering yourself then 6th street for free bday shots of course
Whatever you do, be safe!! My 21st was crazyy and it took me days to recover

xoxo
Im with lurker g ~ ME!
Heres my 2nd vote~

http://www.cypressvalleycanopytours.com/lofthaven.php

I LOVE THIS PLACE I recently had a client wine and dine me here it was fun and sooo relaxing!!!!!!!!!!!
Athena- Meet all of us frat brothers of the hobby who love you at Graham Central Station and let us get you drunk and then we can hear you sing in the karaoke bar......Duet is optional First shot will be an appletini since it is after all a very girly shot for a rookie.... Happy Birthday beautiful! I'm just saying.....
Be good to yourself, indulge in some guilty pleasures and have a Happy Birthday Athena Love!
You are finally fully legal so enjoy it, you only turn 21once.
Go to a comedy club with some friends and just laugh your ass of
(while getting drunk) hehe
Get a nice hotel downtown and invite over your closest friends for a birthday party. Go to sixth street and get your free shots and enjoy yourself. Thats what I did. Ever lasting memories.. it only happens once so make it a night to remember! Happy early birthday!
Im sure it will be alot better than mine was.I was basically used by my underage ex-friends that just used me just to buy their alcohol.
Have lunch at a nice restaurant - I'll buy - then go explore other people's suggestion -
Im with jamie and heather.. pamper yourself maybe a mani and a pedi.. ooo or a nice massage. Maybe dinner and drinks a night out with your girlies... nothing is better than good laugh with some good friends.
Vegas. but buying tickets last minute will be expensive
I know about 100 guys that would love to help you celebrate if you decided to do a "morale tour" here to Afghanistan!

On second thought, maybe Vegas IS the better way to spend your 21st!

Happy Birthday and enjoy that special time of turning 21!!!
Have a good dinner before you go out drinking. Drinking on an empty stomach is not a good idea.