So.... Austin???

I just wanted to say hi, I know I chat with some of you all often & yall have been inquiring when I was going to visit.... Im definitely not going and then only have like 2 calls i would be mad, so look out for my UPCOMING trip as I will only be in town 2 days and plan on pre-booking ;-)

XoXoXo
V
WOW!!, just WOW!!
Keep us posted.
Nice pics.
Hi Sexxxxy
OK i admit I am one of the ones. We have talked on several occasions about you visiting and would love to see you in Austin. Keep me posted and when you have your dates set so we can work it out. If not I may have to road trip my horse to Dallas soon!!!

well if history is any indication do not waste your time pre-booking for more than likely they will either cancel or NCNS you.. I say just plan on coming here for 2 days and have fun!! if you get enough biz to cover your trip then consider that a victory..

I know I have said this numerous times over the years.. Its ok to not break the bank when visiting Austin..and it takes money to make money,, not sure where Provider Economics 101 states you "must always make a huge profit whilst traveling to another city'
I think you should have no problems with getting requests based on your photos.Have a safe enjoyable visit.
hey versace, i go every other weekend and although most of my pre-booked friends cancel i get plenty of asap call just say your open to asap visits in your ad.
I think you will do great if i do. Im going this weekend im excited!
I would suggest putting up some ad's in the weeks leading up to your visit to let potential clients know that your coming to town and when.
Offering a special couldn't hurt either.
Hope you have a great visit in Austin.