Do you wear a disguise to hobby?

It was just brought to my attention today that some hobbyists wear disguises. How common is this?
I could put on my superman outfit if you like?
I am 30, a triathlete with six-pack abs, 9 inch vermillion-tipped truncheon and a full head of dark brown hair.

Thanks to the magic of cosmetics I show up looking like an old fart with wrinkles, itty bitty limp dick and thinning grey hair.
I don't wear a disguise, but I wear x-large condoms and pretend I need them.
I am 30, a triathlete with six-pack abs, 9 inch vermillion-tipped truncheon and a full head of dark brown hair.

Thanks to the magic of cosmetics I show up looking like an old fart with wrinkles, itty bitty limp dick and thinning grey hair. Originally Posted by mtabsw

I think I have discovered my brother from another mother!

Sorry, HoneyRose, in my case WYSIWYG...

H

Thanks to the magic of cosmetics I show up looking like an old fart with wrinkles, itty bitty limp dick and thinning grey hair. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I'm afraid I've got to go with a "+1" on this one, too.
You mean to tell me I really haven't had the Lone Ranger, Aquaman, Howdy Doody, Ali Baba, several Knights in Shining Armor on White Horses no less, Larry, Curly and Moe (each seperately), Charlie Chaplin, Roger Rabbit, the Werewolf, and King Kong,,,,just to name a few???? What's up with the disguises guys?
Imagine that! Someone ratted us out.
  • OFF
  • 06-30-2010, 03:46 PM

Damn ... that's my disguise ... oh wait. I have backwards, I show up looking like a triathlete with six-pack abs, 9 inch vermillion-tipped truncheon and a full head of dark brown hair.
I have tried all of the ones that you listed MAX plus others not listed ........none of them worked .....the provider just got the giggles and couldnt stop ..so I had to leave unfullfilled .........an hour of her looking at me giggling and tears free flowing down her cheeks was just to much...I'll have to try something new next time .........hate to see a grown lady cry at my expense .....Tom
Wow, I wonder who brought up the disguise idea?
Do you think he keeps them on during so the provider won't recognize him and turn him in?
  • jfred
  • 07-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Stephanie, who retired long ago, had a thing for firemen.

Couldn't find a uniform (okay, didn't try) but did show up with a fire extinguisher once, knocked urgently, and announced that I was with the fire department when she opened the door.

She ate me alive.
Holy smokes! It''s one thing to be "cautious" but to put on the outfit is flippn whacko!
For the 50th time: NO, it's not a Halloween mask!
I disguise myself as an unattractive male with a very small penis. I've been told that a lot of other guys wear the same disguise.