Firecrackers!!! Where to Pop??

Hey boys & girls,

Does anyone know where I can legally get and pop some fireworks? Im willing to travel a bit to do so..

Thx ;-)
  • PT4ME
  • 07-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Just North of McKinney, Melissa, or East of McKinney, Princeton..... "where to pop" legally I am not sure.

Have fun and be safe!!!

-PT-
I think I found a place in RockWall where you can buy and pop them there at a safe and open park. I might check it out
I "popped" on the 3rd and plan to pop on the 5th. Guess I won't pop on the 4th. I will let you guess where I popped.

Torito
LMAO (without me?)

I can only imagine...
I'm outside of Princeton and Felicity and I set off fireworks for three hours last night. We couldn't wait

I don't suggest mixing alcohol with explosives. Injuries WILL occur!!

Happy 4th!!
Dannie, You do that again and I will have to come over there and help you synchronize things a little better . .
I think I found a place in RockWall where you can buy and pop them there at a safe and open park. I might check it out Originally Posted by SxxyZoi
Where is this park???
Please tell me too, I live in Rockwall and would like to know. I planned on going to the Harbor to watch.
So Tara is that where I should goto watch the works? Im in Addison but its way to packed!!!
  • Fiero
  • 07-04-2010, 09:50 PM
I drove from Houston to Dallas tonight and people were popping all over...probably saw over a hundred fireworks displays of some sort or another and the fireworks stands were packed. It made for a fun drive and I managed not to crash into someone while watching. If you get out of the city it's pop-a-palooza.
I had the best time blowing stuff up with Dannie this past weekend!! I wish everyone had had the option to just "go out back" and shoot off fireworks. It really goes to show you that you truly never grow up! Seeing that last year was my FIRST EVER firework shooting off, I would have to say that it just keeps getting better. The burn only makes the memory last longer!! Happy Birthday America! (day late I know but I was celebrating...lol)