Who is Oldbutstillgoing?: You decide

Looking to kill time this morning before I go to the SC and get a steak for lunch, I wanted to open up a discussion thread, something I rarely do. In my opinion, he is a liar, troll and a mirror image of that what he has been adamantly against.

All one has to do is look at this thread, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1217456 , one of a handful he has started about me, which BTW, has multiple reveals of private info said out in the open, that I doubt he received points for.

I will stop at 4, but the list is much longer. Let's look at those examples:

1. For years and years, his biggest label he has put on me is that I write fake reviews. Others that carry his torch have stated the same thing following his lead, but the fact of the matter is he has not nor can not produce any proof of ANY of my reviews being fake. All one has to do to combat him when he gives his opinioned fact on something or anything else he says is, "show a link that proves it, or are you stating an opinion calling it fact?" as anyone should when someone throws out accusations involving another member. Folks, he is not a mod anymore so he cannot do anything to you for questioning his opinion, more on that later.

2. Another one of his accusations against me (also revealing of private info from the ROS of a review) and called me a rapist
6.Admitted taking advantage of dancers when they were under the influence. Sounds like rape to me.
. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
for taking advantage of a drunk stripper to give me a HJ. Even one of his cohorts said it as well, http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056621819&postcount=97

But, then there is this little post he made: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052243263&postcount=4 which is a little more than I received from a stripper who was obviously drunk or did something she probably would not have done is she was sober.

3. Multiple handles. Yes, I have admitted to having them, but speaking of multiple handles, let's take a look at OBSG for a moment. Most know OldbutStillGoing is the ex mod Bubba3452 http://eccie.net/member.php?u=31597, but as of this posting he has not admitted it, but it is true. He even got a mod to ban me and one other member for connecting the handles, which the Bubba3452 handle is not guested so there is no protection from being able to do so, yet the bans still happened and were served.

What I find is extremely hilarious is his first post under his OBSG handle was "Long time lurker, first time poster" so he is a liar starting from his first post. To give a brief history about Bubba3452, he was the worst moderator in the history of Eccie, and still holds that title. He forced his opinions down other member's throats kinda like he is still doing today, and if you dare to have an opinion of your own, baited you with an insult to respond so he could point you for disrespect.

4. OBSG contributes NOTHING to board but thread hijacks, insults others, his jaded know it all opinions on everything and every provider's BCD skills in Dallas, just check his post history. Yet, he has no reviews of these ladies and just 3 reviews total in the almost 4 years he has been on this site with his current handle, provides no intel and he cannot have an adult discussion about the hobby without insulting someone whose opinion is different than his or asks why he has the opinion he does.
so what?????

you get your delites, he gets his, i get mine, the other guys get theirs.

if you have pretty solid evidence of him not following the guidelines, report it to the mods.

otherwise, i think this will just turn into a he said-he said bs-filled drama series (good for owner's ad revenue, less good for the rest of us).

praise in public, criticize in private.
You two REALLY need to get together and fuck already!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO CARES!!!!!
wow incoming , where's the popcorn
If they want to make dedicated threads bashing each other, who cares? You don't have to read them.

The real issue is that these arguments spillover and hijack other threads.

You guys were trading blows in a tranny review for Christ's sakes...
Who do I think he is. Hmmmmmmmm
Davidfree986. Alter Ego is my guess.

Jekle and Hyde
Davidfree, if you are looking for an Olympic competition for who is the most screwed up, has the biggest psychological problems with acceptance/insecurity, and is the least believable/trustworthy in the most categories of hobby discussion.......

The eccie judges have already tallied your points and given you the gold this year..... As they did four years ago. **national anthem playing in background**

Perhaps in four years you can come back to compete again.

If you want to lose, stop practicing so hard.
  • Lanny
  • 08-20-2016, 01:48 PM
Davidfree, if you are looking for an Olympic competition for who is the most screwed up, has the biggest psychological problems with acceptance/insecurity, and is the least believable/trustworthy in the most categories of hobby discussion.......

The eccie judges have already tallied your points and given you the gold this year..... As they did four years ago. **national anthem playing in background**

Perhaps in four years you can come back to compete again.

If you want to lose, stop practicing so hard. Originally Posted by Invisible1
...That This just about Sums it up....In Near Perfect Fashion...
It's amazing what brats will do to get attention.

I'm not real excited about posting to this thread.
I'm sure Mr. Free is jerking off on every single one....
  • motor
  • 08-20-2016, 03:55 PM
You must really be butt hurt. You started a thread about a thread he started about you 2 years ago. He is an ex mod who changed his handle but didn't hide it, he just never brought it up. You, who also has created multiple handles because you got banned. You are a piece of work.
Lol sometimes threads don't go as planned.
Davidfree986/nearhautered/bigdog0311 is trying to go out with a bang by connecting handles which were separated for security reasons. Yes, David himself was the one to out linkage to old handle removed due to security reasons - NYr

boys and girls, this is why we say this hobbyst is dangerous.

He must have another handle primed up.
  • L.A.
  • 08-20-2016, 05:38 PM
I hope all the bashing can remain on this thread and keep the feud off of all the other threads that have nothing to do with either of them. I'm sure I'll be disappointed though.
And.....he is banned again lol