BROTHELS

I found this article very interesting.

http://www.businessinsider.com/insid...rothel-2013-10

*“Sheri's Ranch, a legal brothel in Nevada's Nye County*

"...a black Town Car picked me up from my hotel in Las Vegas. there was a DVD player in the limo for customers to watch short ads for each girl at the Ranch"

The word "whorehouse" often inspires seedy images of broken women.
(however)...At Sheri's the women here seem to do quite well for themselves, operating as independent contractors who set their own prices."

“Condom use: mandatory. ….. before any sexual activity takes place behind closed doors, males go through a quick visual screening, called a "DC," or "dick check.*

Anyone been to these LEGAL brothels in Nevada? (or elsewhere)?
I used to be a bouncer in a legal brothel in Australia a very long time ago.
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 10:14 PM
I found this article very interesting.

http://www.businessinsider.com/insid...rothel-2013-10

*“Sheri's Ranch, a legal brothel in Nevada's Nye County*

"...a black Town Car picked me up from my hotel in Las Vegas. there was a DVD player in the limo for customers to watch short ads for each girl at the Ranch"

The word "whorehouse" often inspires seedy images of broken women.
(however)...At Sheri's the women here seem to do quite well for themselves, operating as independent contractors who set their own prices."

“Condom use: mandatory. ….. before any sexual activity takes place behind closed doors, males go through a quick visual screening, called a "DC," or "dick check.*

Anyone been to these LEGAL brothels in Nevada? (or elsewhere)? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I wanted to go at least once in my life, but there is so much action in Vegas I could never get out of town. I've watched the shows on HBO and thought the girls were rather homely and unenticing.
I don't mind that they charge a lot, but it is also inconvenient to drive through a boring desert to some shitty little collection of trailers in the middle of nowhere with average girls.

Footnote: I clicked the link and it looks classy - I'll try to go there someday.
From what I understand, it's CBJ only in the legal brothels and WAY overpriced. I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard.
Yes this stuff brings back memories....
Living in Northern California for years allowed me to make the drive over to the Mustang ranch, The Bunny club and a couple of others back in the day...
Never had a bad lay...oh yeah the DC was used back then...
They would grab ya by the cock and tug, not too gentle seeing if you had any discharge...
First time this happened to me I thought WTF that's it...poor girl is probably still laughing at that one...
......Living in Northern California for years allowed me to make the drive over to the Mustang ranch, The Bunny club and a couple of others back in the day... Originally Posted by MarineButch
Hey MB, funny you would mention Mustang Ranch - I looked them up as well before starting this thread. They have a lineup of gals that are really hot! But, they don't have the classy website or pics of their establishment....hhhmmm
http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/b...1d7caa44c36f90

.....only in the legal brothels and WAY overpriced. I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard. Originally Posted by albundy
The girls have to charge a bit more because they are required to give 50% of their earnings to the Madam.
Not such a bad deal as they only pay $45 for their room per night and they don't have to advertise.

They are required to stay in 1 or 2 week stints and the rules are pretty strict. But, they don't have to worry about screening, cleaning or screaming too loud?

I'm doing my research - I want to open a Brothel :-)
Torre
I'd find a way to attend opening night for sure....
...I have fantasized about opening one...
The girls are very careful thoroughly checking for any signs of anything. That is because they have to take regular physicals and any positive test results in suspension from work. So they are trained to identify signs of possible problems and examine with a magnifying glass. A turn off the first time it happens but after that it is reassuring. I think independent girls should have a similar procedure. Knowing they are taking that extra care to stay disease free would make me more comfortable about seeing them.

Prices will vary considerably depending on the brothel. Some have fixed rates so there is no negotiation hassles. Some have lineups where you see all the girls sitting around in a lounge. You approach the one you like and go back to the room where the rate is negotiated. Agree on price and get started. If cannot agree then you go back out with choice of leaving or trying your luck with someone else. Rates offered when I dreamed about this varied from $100 to $500.
I knew a girl who went to work at one of the legal brothels, did very well, and used the experience as a gateway to brief "new media" fame. She was great looking. She was also a lousy lay.

More money for less quality, imo. No interest.
Years ago, before I retired from Uncle Sam's Canoe Club, I was sent to Vegas for work at the base. I drove out to Sheri's (nice drive through a remote area). It is a nice place, with a "sports bar" in front, where you can just hang out, play pool, watch the girls, etc. a nice looking girl came over, and we worked out a two nut, no time limit for $300 (I can drag a nut out for a long time!) She took me back to the room, very similar to a hotel room, and had me shower while she took the money up front (they are not allowed to keep the money). When she came back, started off like a normal GFE, with LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, found out she really like anal, so she let me do that, no additional fee. Pretty similar to a normal session here in DFW, lasted four hours. Then went back out and shared a drink before heading out. It is about an hour drive out of Vegas. i am going back, when ever I get back out that way.
Sheri's Ranch is where I had my worst sexual experience. My 1.3" of dangling death was bruised and painful for over six weeks.
Torre and Natalie - I went to a Brothel and a Rub'n Tug while I was in Australia (Brothels are legal) - they had a great solution to one thing I've always thought was ugly - the lineup.

Although it took a few minutes, they had each girl come into the little room where I was waiting and introduce herself - some hugged, some kissed - and then they left and another came in. At the end I got to tell the madam which I wanted. Maybe it's just me, but picking a girl out of lineup takes me back to the school playground and the look on the face of the last kid chosen.

Free advice, worth what you paid.
wow! thank you for all the feed back!

Like I said - I would love to open a Brothel...
but in Texas (what do we have to do to get that law passed)? Yeah...I would be 90yo before I could open it with the way congress works.

Anyway, my dream is to buy an old Victorian home in ... one of the small towns outside of DFW ....

OR ... once I wanted to buy an OLD county jail house that went up for sale (I can't remember the town, it was within 2 miles of DFW) and turn it into a bed and breakfast (it was known that Jesse James stayed there)....that was years ago....but wouldn't that be awesome as a Brothel?

Keep the suggestions and comments coming!

Torre
More money for less quality, imo. No interest. Originally Posted by TinMan
Sunny Lane has spent quite a bit of time working in the Nevada brothels. Even with CBJ, I'd seriously consider well into four figures AND my left nut for an hour with her.