Hey loves lola here just wanted to get some pro's and con's on overnighter's

i just want to know everyone's opionions on it and get an understanding on if its common or more rare so why dare lol

thanks hope to hear from a few soon
As a married guy it's tough to schedule unless you work out of town a lot. Also, at my age most of the rates don't make sense from an "orgasm per dollar" perspective. That said, waking up to a BBBJ is one of life's finest experience.

I'd advise against it until you've had a few sessions together so you know there's some chemistry. When that's there it's a fun time, particularly if coupled with an event, a trip to a SC, or a short trip to a nice resort.
As a married guy it's tough to schedule unless you work out of town a lot. Also, at my age most of the rates don't make sense from an "orgasm per dollar" perspective. That said, waking up to a BBBJ is one of life's finest experience.

I'd advise against it until you've had a few sessions together so you know there's some chemistry. When that's there it's a fun time, particularly if coupled with an event, a trip to a SC, or a short trip to a nice resort. Originally Posted by mtabsw

Thanks babe
boundaries, set boundaries.

as long as you are both clear on what you are expecting, then it should go well.
Overnighters can be great with the right person. I'd also advise it be with someone you've seen before, at least once. Things could become very awkward if you don't click after an hour or so. But if it's with someone you click with, like an ATF, it can be very memorable.
  • L.A.
  • 08-24-2016, 09:15 PM
I fall asleep at 11 so seems like an expense night's sleep. LOL
Not trying to be rude but I don't pay Hookers for sex, I pay them to leave when I am done. An all nighter seems too much like a relationship to me. To be honest that is not what I want in this stage in my life. I am divorced and I don't want a relationship with a girl 20 to 30 years younger than me. What the fuck would we have in common? But I do love fucking a young woman for an hour or 2. And when it's over I like to get back to my life. I want my life to be uncomplicated. Women complicate everything. But when it is no strings attached that is what I like. And I have had Hookers get jealous on me. They can't help it. Women are women whether they are strippers, hookers, or school teachers. I don't understand it. There are many eccie girls that I truly like, but I would never try to be in a relationship with any of them. It would never work.
Couldn't agree more. An over-nighter with someone you've seen multiple times and really click with can be smokin' hotttt fun. Ymmv per how many times is enuff to take an over-night date....

.....no pressure to be in and out under an hour or so....both parties can take their time, relax...spend hours on end "edging" one another into ecstacy. Add in a nice dinner out, some drinks or an activity you both enjoy in the RW....all in all it can be what you make it.

Overnighters can be great with the right person. I'd also advise it be with someone you've seen before, at least once. Things could become very awkward if you don't click after an hour or so. But if it's with someone you click with, like an ATF, it can be very memorable. Originally Posted by lda523287
IMO, an overnighter is not a sleep for 6+ of the hours, it is more of an all night fuck session, take a nap for a couple of hours in each other's arms and the guy wakes up with his dick in her mouth as she is doing a wake me up BBBJ, then another round of FS sex before she showers, gets dressed and leaves.

To Mavs fan's point, it has nothing to do with a relationship or dating as practically the whole time, you are doing BCD activities and doing them for a longer period of time. You are not talking about your bills, dinner or arguing about what your going to watch on the main TV in the living room that evening. But on the dating note, maybe, but in the hobby, the usual dating is one hour at a time and EVERY time, she fucks on the every date, even the first one!
th.jpg

lol!

I guess an important point is when do overnights typically begin? Like, afternoon/early evening... or much later at night?

I plan to do more multi hour (dinner, etc..) appointments in the future. Overnights could be fun, but would probably be a rare opportunity for me as well.
I love the concept but considering the average price I can't see the value.
Couldn't agree more. Overnights are what my real world girls are for. I'm not looking for that with a provider. Overnights and trips are 2 things i wouldn't do I'm not in this for relationships. Just wanna fuck, have fun and move on. Why complicate shit?
With the right person, an overnighter would be awesome. I am a once and done guy so there has to be more than just fucking to pass the time. I am at my best in the morning so it would be really nice to have that "eye opener" before facing the new day.
With the right person, an overnighter would be awesome. I am a once and done guy so there has to be more than just fucking to pass the time. I am at my best in the morning so it would be really nice to have that "eye opener" before facing the new day. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Exactly, you're paying a premium to sleep in proximity to a sp the majority of the time. I also don't get the pricing structure, look at those who charge around 200/hr, well their posted overnight rates vary from 500-2500 depending on the provider.
These are all good points thank you so much 😘❤️🙏🏽🌹👅💦🍆