Barter - ISO

So my HOT WATER TANK just quit today, so I need a new one ASAP.. and I was thinking that if someone had Home Depot credit or Lowe’s credit of something and wanted to get me one on trade? I’m looking for an electric, short one that’s around 40 gallon. We can discuss details over pm/email if your interested. I’m willing to come to buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse to get a room to do a date in trade or you could come to my house. Whatever easier for you.

Also looking for a RIFLE on trade, a 308 or 243 or something similar to that. I would want a bill of sale with it so I can register it, so it has to be legit!! Lol We can discuss more over pm/email.

Thankyou xoxoxo
So my HOT WATER TANK just quit today, so I need a new one ASAP.. and I was thinking that if someone had Home Depot credit or Lowe’s credit of something and wanted to get me one on trade? I’m looking for an electric, short one that’s around 40 gallon. We can discuss details over pm/email if your interested. I’m willing to come to buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse to get a room to do a date in trade or you could come to my house. Whatever easier for you.
Thankyou xoxoxo Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
https://www.homedepot.com/b/Plumbing...c/N-5yc1vZc1u1
https://www.lowes.com/pl/Electric-wa...ing/4294859091

Also looking for a RIFLE on trade, a 308 or 243 or something similar to that. I would want a bill of sale with it so I can register it, so it has to be legit!! Lol We can discuss more over pm/email.
register a 308 or 243 errrr not yet even in NYS errrr I hope
https://www.homedepot.com/b/Plumbing...c/N-5yc1vZc1u1
https://www.lowes.com/pl/Electric-wa...ing/4294859091

register a 308 or 243 errrr not yet even in NYS errrr I hope Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks osd 😘
And they changed the law so u can now hunt with a rifle in nys.
I got a mossburg 12 gage last year around this time as a trade so figured I would try again. My son wants a rifle this year for his birthday. (And yes he is of legal age, has took his hunting course and has a liscence)
Thanks osd 😘
And they changed the law so u can now hunt with a rifle in nys. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
mmmmmm not just the Adirondacks. mmmm where is my 30-30 dang it .
mmmmmm not just the Adirondacks. mmmm where is my 30-30 dang it . Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
So your a hunter? u definitely seem like the type that would be. Very cool 😉
So your a hunter? u definitely seem like the type that would be. Very cool 😉 Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
use ta, been a few years
Use ta camp in the snow for a week or two for hunting.
group got smaller as age set in. Last two me one of got to a point also could no longer do it.

drive 4 hours to Adirondacks, paddle canoe for a hour or two., set up camp to hunt for a few days was fun when I could. I never got into set up at edge of corn field.

jimmie jesus smokin a ...cigar on a tramp steamer crossin ...the pacific

...with all the tax ...free cash ya pocket by pocketin ...jimmie cock ya cants buys a fucking water heater fer yerself withouts ...beggin?

...with all the tax ...free cash ya pocket by pocketin ...jimmie cock ya cants buys a fucking water heater fer yerself withouts ...beggin? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
or a rifle ta shoot ahem plastic bottles just sayin

fun with rifle and shotgun
fill bottle with water cap on loose
one shoots bottle with rifle as other with shotgun with bird shot try's for the cap like a clay bird as it fly's
OC you can do that with a savage 22/410
Thanks osd 😘
And they changed the law so u can now hunt with a rifle in nys. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Out to shoot the dam deer that wrecked your vehicle?
OC you can do that with a savage 22/410 Originally Posted by alphonse1948
yup, killing plastic bottle fun for one

Out to shoot the dam deer that wrecked your vehicle? Originally Posted by lilylivered
only the ones that lived and not yet in the freezer waiting to be road kill stew

...with all the tax ...free cash ya pocket by pocketin ...jimmie cock ya cants buys a fucking water heater fer yerself withouts ...beggin? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
another thought
PM,
If you could spread em ta live on the kindness of others, you would.
mmmmmm not just the Adirondacks. mmmm where is my 30-30 dang it . Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Let's plays a game....

A 10pt rack for PM made of his well used Golden Dildos and a 10 seconds heads start.....
Out to shoot the dam deer that wrecked your vehicle? Originally Posted by lilylivered
My son got him!!
I have pics of it, the rack on that thing is huge!! Biggest buck I have ever seen!!! STG!!!