Lazy encounters partners? Thinking back......

• BLM69
  • 09-09-2018, 01:36 PM
Is it just me or are your partners just lazy or doing the minimal to get by? My best encounter must of been with a spinner milf about 20 years ago, she was brought to me by a young BBW I hooked up with that wanted her good friend to experience the tool

This milf was go getter, she sucked the tool like there was no tomorrow and rode the tool with a passion and kept riding long after the eruption, been with dozens of women after that and most in the hobby think that by just being there, they are done and do the bare minimum to get by, anyone else experience this here?

We need to celebrate the go getters and drop the lazy encounter partners, I dropped my average/lazy ones months back and kept the hard working/with potential encounter partners.
I notice much more laziness in the engagement phase, attempting to set appointments, with NCNS, ghosting of texts or messages, and otherwise simply ignoring requests to set a valid appointment, even for a Regular, Good client!!

During the encounter, I'm not noticing the laziness so much, but I do see a lot of YMMV. What some will do (or not) for one client vs another seems to vary wildly.
The cop out phrase seems to be "Chemistry." Or lack thereof. It's been a while since I experienced any "provider theater." Or even thanks for being clean. But then I haven't seen any of the K4U class in a while, either. The Cinderella appointment quest has gotten way old and unproductive so if you find a partner that even acts like she likes your company, or sex and isn't a blow up doll with a heartbeat put her in your burn phone. These ladies acting like their shit does't stink and doing us a favor? I can get attitude from a 20/30/40 something PAWG at the checkstand. Lazy, disinterested, hotel room in a shambles is more common than not. Sad commentary on a process that should be an hour's worth of Disneyland for the 3 times the rate of decent proctologist.
The cop out phrase seems to be "Chemistry." Or lack thereof. It's been a while since I experienced any "provider theater." Or even thanks for being clean. But then I haven't seen any of the K4U class in a while, either. The Cinderella appointment quest has gotten way old and unproductive so if you find a partner that even acts like she likes your company, or sex and isn't a blow up doll with a heartbeat put her in your burn phone. These ladies acting like their shit does't stink and doing us a favor? I can get attitude from a 20/30/40 something PAWG at the checkstand. Lazy, disinterested, hotel room in a shambles is more common than not. Sad commentary on a process that should be an hour's worth of Disneyland for the 3 times the rate of decent proctologist. Originally Posted by phildo

Hey there! How you doin? It's been a while, but thanks for the shout out. I do try to bring my "A" game to the table for every session and not just during session. I try to be: prompt and courteous in screening/setting up appts, be attentive to details about dress, make-up, music and anything in particular my guest requests, I offer a clean, well stocked incall, I actively participate during session and ALWAYS send a follow up message after a first meet. It's no secret that this "hobby" for me brings in more funds than my RW job. I want the gents that choose to see me, when there are 700+ ladies in Dallas,to know that I am flattered and appreciate the business. I do not get lazy the longer I know a gent. With the kind of cash you guys are doling out you shouldn't be met with laziness at all. Apparently some ladies have it bass ackwards!
My pleasure. That wasn't an overt ass kiss, BTW, but an acknowledgement. those of us who know where the bar is set are the ones whining about it not being a standard. But them we're dealing with people so there's really no defacto stamp to put on encounters other than a comparative. Like USDA or ISO 9000 or something, K4U worked for me.
  • BLM69
  • 09-10-2018, 09:22 AM
K4U is known for being consistent and understands the hobby well
Lazy is something im not familiar with. I have more trouble slowing down lol
That sucks, I’ve never had those issues lol
Cassandra L Amore is still the grand champion, there has been close but she always rocked my world. That said, sometimes you just don’t get into the flow the right way. The few nice ladies I have seen here have all been awesome, some better than others, but a lot has to do with how we click. Difference between having fun and having a job so to speak.
Hey there! How you doin? It's been a while, but thanks for the shout out. I do try to bring my "A" game to the table for every session and not just during session. I try to be: prompt and courteous in screening/setting up appts, be attentive to details about dress, make-up, music and anything in particular my guest requests, I offer a clean, well stocked incall, I actively participate during session and ALWAYS send a follow up message after a first meet. It's no secret that this "hobby" for me brings in more funds than my RW job. I want the gents that choose to see me, when there are 700+ ladies in Dallas,to know that I am flattered and appreciate the business. I do not get lazy the longer I know a gent. With the kind of cash you guys are doling out you shouldn't be met with laziness at all. Apparently some ladies have it bass ackwards! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
^^^^This!!
There is a post in OH2 Coed started by Alyssa Monroe that parallels these posts here and adds other important perspectives on this topic too.
https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...r-Set-The-Mood
JB
Cassandra L Amore is still the grand champion, there has been close but she always rocked my world. That said, sometimes you just don’t get into the flow the right way. The few nice ladies I have seen here have all been awesome, some better than others, but a lot has to do with how we click. Difference between having fun and having a job so to speak. Originally Posted by 2929BN
She’s still one of my best friends, hopefully she will come back to the hobby someday
If you guys aren't posting any names I guess it never Happened. I'm pretty lazy myself btw.
  • BLM69
  • 09-11-2018, 12:45 PM
Any other men want to share any great energetic ladies? The ones that go above and beyond during playtime
She’s still one of my best friends, hopefully she will come back to the hobby someday Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
My God. I would LOVE to see her again!! She was the best on many levels and
surely the best hobby experience I've ever had. I had a grin for days.