Encounter: She Could be ShaSha’s Younger Sister, a New Deep Throat Queen and Insatiable Slut That Forced 2 Pops Out of Me - Sia at Luxury

Date: 7-8-19
Name: Sia @ Luxury Spa
Address: 11250 Harry Hines Blvd
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: ts, nuru, bbbj, tuma, dtbbbj, ff, tuma, rt, dirty talk, tuha, sk9, k9, dtbbbj, mish, acg, racg, shower, dtbbbjtcim, off the charts pse
Hair Length and Color: Bob cut brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: If ShaSha had a younger sister in her 20’s, Sia would be it. She is smoking hot with a toned 5 ‘ 2” body, C cups with cute nips, incredible ass that tops any K girl in my current rotation, beautiful seductive face, and is absolutely insatiable and wild in bed and can submit you with her eyes alone. She is HOT and best way I can describe her is a mix between ShaSha and Sue.
Recommendation: Yes
Catholic?
Great review!
Signs point to yes.
  • GregN
  • 07-09-2019, 07:07 AM
Luxury or Lucky?
I woke up today and it was a beautiful day and I said this was a terrific day and now I know it is going to be.
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
  • Quark
  • 07-09-2019, 01:23 PM
I wrote her first review and I did state that she was covered full-service. I had placed my condoms in plain view and she lied to me when I questioned her about it. I apologize to the community for providing false information.
lol
Great review
I wrote her first review and I did state that she was covered full-service. I had placed my condoms in plain view and she lied to me when I questioned her about it. I apologize to the community for providing false information. Originally Posted by Quark
It wouldn’t be the first time a hooker lied to you or any of us for that matter. No apology necessary. It’s actually a good lie. LOL!
  • Quark
  • 07-09-2019, 05:42 PM
It wouldn’t be the first time a hooker lied to you or any of us for that matter. No apology necessary. It’s actually a good lie. LOL! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Quite true and she was trying to please me and she did! I should have been smarter about how I discovered her menu.

I have asked three times to include Luxury address in the drop down. Lol. In this case perhaps listing LH is interesting. She would be a better there.
Luxury or Lucky? Originally Posted by GregN
I think it's Luxury based on other reviews, commenter in thread said Luxury is not an option in dropdown.
Greater view however it's not lucky Haven is Luxury Spa FYI