Name: Anya
User ID:: AnyaSweetness
Phone: (346) 219-7226
Email Address: anyasweetness@mail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=543061
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: West Houston
Activities: BJ, CFS, Role Play, Cosplay, photo shoots.
Hair Length and Color: Long Black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful oval face, exquisite B-cups, flawless skin, super-sexy legs, and a butt to dream of!
Recommendation: Yes
She joined ECCIE on Nov 11, 2020, and you joined on Nov 5 ... yet you’ve been seeing her for a year?
And her last log in was 10:00 this am. Hhhmmm...
I contacted her. She told me that she was in Richmond Texas with IC at her parent’s house. Last time I checked, Richmond is not really West Houston. Her parents house? Oh my!
She has a no review from May 2020, just search her Phone number.
Interesting
Originally Posted by htownhunter
160 for half hour.
She joined ECCIE on Nov 11, 2020, and you joined on Nov 5 ... yet you’ve been seeing her for a year? Originally Posted by Bowser98
We met on Backpage.
  • Pyle1
  • 11-20-2020, 05:59 PM
I contacted her. She told me that she was in Richmond Texas with IC at her parent’s house. Last time I checked, Richmond is not really West Houston. Her parents house? Oh my! Originally Posted by snorkle
What could possibly go wrong?
Mom!!! Turn down Wheel of Fortune! I'm trying to give a rusty trombone!
I contacted her. She told me that she was in Richmond Texas with IC at her parent’s house. Last time I checked, Richmond is not really West Houston. Her parents house? Oh my! Originally Posted by snorkle
Her parents own the house - they don't live there, they're an 8-hour drive away . When they occasionally come to town, there's always a friendly Palace Inn (day rate will set you back $35 though...). Technically, she's in a Houston exurb, near Cinco Ranch, just off of the Westpark Tollway and the Katy Gaston exit, about a 25-minute drive from the Galleria area on the tollway. I WISH her Mom were in the house LOL...
Anya is an awesome lady. She had been UTR for a long time. I've been seeing her for about 8 years now. When treated like a lady, she will be extraordinary. I didn't know she was advertising again or I would have posted some reviews.
  • Uomo
  • 01-31-2021, 09:32 AM
Anya is an awesome lady. She had been UTR for a long time. I've been seeing her for about 8 years now. When treated like a lady, she will be extraordinary. I didn't know she was advertising again or I would have posted some reviews. Originally Posted by txprince77386
You have 2 reviews from 9 years ago and a new one yesterday yet you would have "posted some reviews" of her.

Everything about this SW seems off, including her first reviews here and the reviewer.
I had a total different experience with Anya. She was not rude at all but she is very cold, she does this thing with her eyes are closed. I paid for and hour and after the first pop she turned on the shower stood in the middle of the room and said she was going to take a shower and be done.

Took the hint and took off
I do not recommend
This was my experience with Anya