Operation Naughty List and F1 enforcement

Couple of items that popped up in my news feed this morning. Not linking but easy to google.

The Operation Naughty List hitting national news due to a principal being involved near Houston (agreeing to $90), but I'm finding links in others towns I visit with arrests tied to same program in different states.

The F1 enforcement team getting 70 people for attempting to meet with underage.

Just a reminder to only be on the right naughty list.
Dang! Underage is seriously bad. Upon conviction, the offender will be a Registered Sex Offender. Wherever you go, you have to notify Local PD that you are in their jurisdiction.

That's another reason why milf's are so comfortable to be with. LOL
Check out series underage undercover which I found on hbo max. Good eye candy of this of age girl who looks young and posing setups online to trap underage sex offenders. Very interesting. The length these serial pedofiles go to mask there whereabouts is eye opening as well. Not encouraging this activity in any way but for mere entertainment value you might find it a good watch. I haven’t watched the entire series I burned out after a few episodes.
Yee-yup,,,seen it. Definitely enlightening. Some young girls want to grow up too fast. Getting attention online from a "nice, understanding guy" helps her feel mature & independent. Finding out that the "18 year old" chat buddy is really 38 can find her in harms way very quickly. And like you say, the effort that these guys make to hide their Internet presence definitely indicates their intent and awareness. Especially when his messages acknowledge that the girl is underage, and he could get into trouble, so don't tell anybody about us.
A friend of mine has a 14 year old daughter and a 19 year old daughter that both live at home. They had huge cook out ever the summer and there was a dozen very attractive young girls there in and around the pool. I’d have guessed the youngest one there was 17 maybe 18, thinking they were the eldest girls friends.

First thing my buddy says is to stay away from the Pedo Pool, as non of the girls where his eldest daughters friends and the eldest girl there was maybe 16.

Made me realize my ability to guess ages is just damn broken. I’m not giving an excuse for guys who prey on teenagers, just saying you’ve got to use your head and if in doubt GTFO.

Anyway the whole day was awkward because the pool is smack bang in the middle of the yard and every guys head was turned to not be able to look into the pool at all. Friend has decided he can’t make that mistake again, as a few guys didn’t turn their heads…
  • cosoj
  • 12-15-2023, 02:25 AM
My daughter's 13 year old friend sat on my lap while I was watching TV, and I could feel the heat coming from her most sensitive area. I quickly pushed her off and made a lame excuse to leave the room.
Made me realize my ability to guess ages is just damn broken.
Guessing a young girl's age is compounded by the fact that they are doing everything possible to appear older, attractive, and sexy. Music and videos and Social Media are highly sexualized. They get caught up in competing with their peers for attention from the male species. I don't have daughters. I can only imagine the temptation that might arise.