What’s the difference between surfboarding and cowgirl?…What’s your favorite position(s)?

I love to DFK while fingering her or she’s stroking me, FDAU, DATY, 69, RCG while she leans forward and grabs my ankles and I grab her ass and help control the twerking and maybe finger her ass at the same time, but my #1 is probably a grinding CG.
Cowgirl is her on top facing you. Surfboard is her flat on her stomach with you behind her
That’s what I have always thought until I found out that is Lazy Dog, which can also be performed with each on their side, too…Apparently, Beyoncé repopularized the surfboarding term in a song of her’s doing it in the bathtub sitting up like on a surfboard waiting on a wave….The Urban Dictionary describes it as such, too.
Link for what ManSlut is talkin' about...

https://33mag.com/2014/03/03/beyonce...-you-will-too/

Definitely different that what I thought surfboard was...live & learn...and then learn some more.

#1 Fav for me, since you asked, is Missionary. Good male-dominant position, allows for eye gazing, dfk, breast worship, nipple sucking, and clit stimulation, all from one position.

#2 Fav for me, tho' you didn't ask, is Amazon. If I am not the dominant one, then I want to feel the fire of her lust. Gazing into her eyes to see the flames can be intense, but she's gotta be horny to pull that off with conviction.
That’s what I have always thought until I found out that is Lazy Dog, which can also be performed with each on their side, too…Apparently, Beyoncé repopularized the surfboarding term in a song of her’s doing it in the bathtub sitting up like on a surfboard waiting on a wave….The Urban Dictionary describes it as such, too. Originally Posted by ManSlut
On side is called spooning. I am the big spoon, she is the little spoon. I guess different people call the same thing different things. UD calls surfboard the same as Asian Cowgirl. Her squatting on you. Different generations as to try to reinvent thinks to make themselves cool.