Parking When Visiting an AMP

• Tool_
  • 12-15-2023, 09:15 PM
Newbie here, I recently visited an AMP for the first time (which was a lovely experience for my introduction to the hobby), and I plan to continue. However, after leaving from my experience I realized how reckless it must have been of me to park directly in front of the establishment. So I just need to hear you guys out…

Do you guys park a complex over? Or do you just park in front of a neighboring business? Or across the street? It’ll bring me much peace of mind hearing what you guys think.
just park far enough away for your comfort but not so far it takes more than 5-10mins to get there.
unless youvwanna get in some of your daily steps.
If in small shopping strip mall setup which most seem to be, recommend parking in area not up against the business or neighboring businesses. Most have common area parking, park there and walk the short distance.
If no shared parking area I’d consider parking somewhere else and walking over.
Don’t know if true or not but some have reported on here at times,they saw or suspected people writing down license plate numbers. Even if that is not the case you don’t want your face or even your body entering on camera where your license plate can be viewed in single frame. Most businesses have security cameras now and guarantee that the amps do.
ive always parked in front lol no shame in my game.
Consider a short Uber ride and leave your vehicle in a safe well lighted area.