Holly is Retiring!!!???!!! Please dont!!!

Holly is leaving our little world, and thats our loss. Holly is one very sweet lady and one of the best providers I have had the honor of spending time with. I saw Holly and Faith in what has to be one of the best doubles of all time.

Holly was sweet, very accomadating, and dam sexy. Holly was one of the true professionals in the Hobby World and she will be missed. I only wish I could see Holly and Faith one more time.

Faith is still arround, she is also just an incredible lady. Faith we need to get together again soon!

Holly I salute you, wish you long life and nothing but the best for you and your family. I am a better person for having spent time with you.
  • hd
  • 03-22-2012, 07:38 AM
I have yet the chance to see Holly and Faith together, but have enjoyed their company separately.

Retirement is just a word!
I have wanted to see her for many years. Unfortunately the last time I tried in 2010, she refused to see me since I seen had Red Headed Julie and used her as a reference. Apparently there was an issue between them and since I had seen RHJ, she told me she couldn't see me.
Strange. She and I had a double with RHJ once. But it was a long time ago.
  • 69er
  • 03-22-2012, 01:28 PM
I saw Holly earlier this week, I needed to get in that last session before she leaves. But I now notice that she will be available this weekend... I'm thinking an email and trip to the ATM is in order, to get one last session in with my current favorite!
Relax.....she's been retiring since 2009
Like Jasser said, the only thing her retirements bring are temporary price increases. I used to see a now really retired provider at the condo she shared with Faith and Holly and the general consensus was that Holly liked to f*ck too much to retire for good. I guess you get too much of a good thing, though.
Relax.....she's been retiring since 2009 Originally Posted by Jasser

Agreed. Whenever I see these retirement threads I have to laugh. It looks like an attempt to get a flurry of activity and clients, then you disappear for a while (or not at all) and then do it again. That is the providers.

When clients announce their retirements, this is what goes through my mind: Who gives a fuck, I'm happy to see you go, one less possibly diseased dude out there trying to see the providers I want to see.
  • 69er
  • 03-23-2012, 04:49 PM
She has sold most of her home goods, and is moving 1000's of miles away. This seems pretty real.
  • Faith
  • 03-27-2012, 08:05 AM
Holly really did retire. by far my favorite girl to do doubles with. I will miss her like crazy. I myself only have a few days left. So if you havent seen me you better get too it.
xoxox
Faith sorry to see you go, you and Holly were quite the pair and I wish you and your family, long life and peace.