MR. PRESIDENT, I RISE TODAY TO TALK ABOUT AMERICA'S DEBT PROBLEM....

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure.

If Washington were serious about honest tax relief in this country, we would see an effort to reduce our national debt by returning to responsible fiscal policies.

Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grand children. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.
-Sen. Barrack Hussein Obama
Of course the opening line of Obama was a complete utter lie - he never gave that speech in the Senate...

When the debate on the debt was being held; Obama was absent. Days later Obama entered that text into the Congressional Record.

NOTE how the phony Obama tried to make it seem like he was delivering a speech in the Senate well..."Mr. President, I Rise Today".......... !

Barack Obama, our Imaginary President and Leader.
Of course the opening line of Obama was a complete utter lie - he never gave that speech in the Senate...

When the debate on the debt was being held; Obama was absent. Days later Obama entered that text into the Congressional Record.

NOTE how the phony Obama tried to make it seem like he was delivering a speech in the Senate well..."Mr. President, I Rise Today".......... !

Barack Obama, our Imaginary President and Leader. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You nailed him in every way on that one. The intellectually honest liberals will admit that.
POS
POS Originally Posted by The2Dogs
POtuS...piece of shit president of the united states
  • CJ7
  • 10-08-2013, 08:50 PM
POS Originally Posted by The2Dogs

President Reagan raised the debt ceiling more times than any other President since 1960. He raised it 18 times, for a 67% increase.

POS
President Reagan raised the debt ceiling more times than any other President since 1960. He raised it 18 times, for a 67% increase.

POS Originally Posted by CJ7
So where is his imaginary speech expressing feigned outrage in opposition to it??
  • CJ7
  • 10-08-2013, 09:25 PM
So where is his imaginary speech expressing feigned outrage in opposition to it?? Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN

he raised the debt ceiling 18 times and you want to know where his imaginary speech is that opposed raising the debt ceiling ..

excuse me ...

ahem, you're a friggin moron
As we have come to expect, CBJ7 has completely missed the point.

<<< CBJ7, aka the Obamaton
he raised the debt ceiling 18 times and you want to know where his imaginary speech is that opposed raising the debt ceiling ..

excuse me ...

ahem, you're a friggin moron Originally Posted by CJ7
Rhetorical question:

"A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point.[1] The question, a rhetorical device, is posed not to elicit a specific answer, but rather to encourage the listener to consider a message or viewpoint."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question (I chose Wikipedia because it offered the least complicated definition. Just for you.)

You should really try harder...
  • CJ7
  • 10-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Rhetorical question:

"A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point.[1] The question, a rhetorical device, is posed not to elicit a specific answer, but rather to encourage the listener to consider a message or viewpoint."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question (I chose Wikipedia because it offered the least complicated definition. Just for you.)

You should really try harder... Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Reagan didn't oppose raising the debt ceiling ... the least complicated answer just for you
Reagan didn't oppose raising the debt ceiling ... the least complicated answer just for you Originally Posted by CJ7
But Obama did, in no uncertain terms. Kinda proves he's a liar, doesn't it, CBJ7?

CBJ7 >>> <<< The Truth
  • CJ7
  • 10-08-2013, 10:46 PM
But Obama did, in no uncertain terms. Kinda proves he's a liar, doesn't it, CBJ7?

CBJ7 >>> <<< The Truth Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

that was in 06

this is now

see the difference?
Always the Obamaton, aren't you CBJ7?