Encounter: Not so sunny on the beach

User ID: -
Date: 11/16/2021
Name: Nichole [added name - GM]
Phone: 3863276176
Email Address: None provided
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...6/531385363478
City: Daytona Beach
State: Florida
Address: Run down condotel on the beach
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Mid length dark brown or black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Chubby but no bbw, not as good as pictures including breasts not as nice as pictures.
Recommendation: No
Sorry for the lousy time, baron...but thanks for letting us know about it. And her.

My experience with her was totally different. She may be a YMMV. I had a good time and plan a return.

Sorry it wasn't the same for you.
I'm with the Baron on this one. I saw her about a year or so ago.
I did not really enjoy my time. She is heavier and looser than her photos might imply. She also wasn't great once we got down to business.

Nice enough person, decent enough little apartment, but I will never consider repeating.

Just my two cents.
the name of the lady is required in order for this encounter report to be approved
Hey Gman44 there is adequate contact info in the review. Her phone and STG link. She doesn’t provide a name and even if she did unless I’m going to yell it from the beach and hope she opens the door it is meaningless. Perhaps just call her Adrian….yo Adrian.

I provided a decent review with adequate contact details. Seems like others know who I’m talking about based on the review. Please reconsider approval.
Nichole
Thanks! Ok Gmann can you edit that…that name is as good as any. I guess technically I could look up the property records to see who owns that unit as she said her parents left it to her. But that wouldn’t be cool.

Oh and for the person with the Eastwood icon, those and the Trinity movies, best gunslinger westerns ever.

Nichole Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Thanks! Ok Gmann can you edit that…that name is as good as any. I guess technically I could look up the property records to see who owns that unit as she said her parents left it to her. But that wouldn’t be cool.

Oh and for the person with the Eastwood icon, those and the Trinity movies, best gunslinger westerns ever. Originally Posted by The_baron
The name she gave me.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2804460

Remember Guys that these Moderators have a hell of a job riding herd over all of us. We all need to try harder to do the reports so it benefits us all. Information is our friend or enemy depending on how you look at it. IMHO