POLITICAL WITCH HUNTS IN WISCONSIN...JOHN DOE RAIDS

Against conservatives who are working on fiscal reform.

armed police can storm your house and take away your personal effects and tell you to shut up about it, based simply on your political advocacy, Wisconsin answered for years, “Why, yes, they can — now please, shut up about it.”

http://nypost.com/2015/04/20/hunting...-in-wisconsin/

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...d_in_wisconsin

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...55953286552832

Isn't Wisconsin trending Walker?
SPERM
Fiscal Conservative. Rarely do those words go together. They spend like drunken sailors.
Swing and a miss again, SLOBBRIN
  • DSK
  • 04-23-2015, 02:51 AM
Fiscal Conservative. Rarely do those words go together. They spend like drunken sailors. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well, that isn't what the article was about. It was about partisan abuse of the apparatus of the state. It is a decent article alleging misconduct against Governor Walker.
Well, that isn't what the article was about. It was about partisan abuse of the apparatus of the state. It is a decent article alleging misconduct against Governor Walker. Originally Posted by DSK
There won't be much posting from the liberals in this thread, other than to marginalize the events and reporting, as was just seen..... because ......

.. the victims were not Black...... and no one was shot.... yet.

The reporting I heard was that the targets were ALL WOMEN.
Swing and a miss again, SLOBBRIN Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They spend like drunken sailors. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Says the man supporting the President that added $8 Trillion to the debt... and still counting. That's an entire two Fleets worth of drunken sailor spending right there.
As a former sailor (who doesn't drink), I resent that characterization, we spent our own money and when we ran out....we stopped spending. I'm sure that someone like Baby Killer would be giving blow jobs in the alley for drinks but that is not what sailors do.
Former sailor? Current liar! Honestly JDIdiot ... We can't believe a word you say.

And SLOBBRIN, your lame hijacks are so fucking off base that nobody pays attention anymore. Keep running that festering heap of parrot droppings you call a mouth. Nobody even cares what you're trying to say because they know you to be mentally incapable.
Sometimes I read a thread and think to myself "I wonder how a 5 year old would respond to this?"

Thank you Assup for always being willing to step up and satisfy my curiosity.
Sometimes I read a thread and think to myself "I wonder how a 5 year old would respond to this?"

Thank you Assup for always being willing to step up and satisfy my curiosity. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
He just doesn't have much of any substance to contribute .. to the board or life.

Austin is a good place for him to remain.
Well, that isn't what the article was about. It was about partisan abuse of the apparatus of the state. It is a decent article alleging misconduct against Governor Walker. Originally Posted by DSK
No. It's about unsubstantiated allegations of partisan abuse.....made by the ultimate partisan abusers....WSJ, Rush Slimebaugh, and the rest of the right wing echo chamber. Dutifully reported by their retarded conduit on Eccie: Welchaway.

Poor Scott Walker. The fucking Ferret Face is being groomed for the GOP spot by the Koch brothers and the $900,000,000 they are planning on spending to further their economic interests by having a lackey to do their bidding in the WH.... I am wondering if these investigations are about to yield some embarrassing facts and this bullshit is an attempt to get ahead of the spin.