The Young Turks: "Police Electrocuted Man To Death For Sagging Pants" and more videos

Totally barbaric. Do they not have any conscience or what? I would call this action psychopathic in a heartbeat.

https://youtu.be/G9cp4Vj3mEQ
Have the TYT's made a video on the Armenian Genocide yet? If so please post it... thanks
They probably saved his girlfriend's life. I wonder how far behind on his child support he was.
Well I am familiar with this incident. I live in EBR. He wasn't arrested for sagging pants. That's just what the young Twerps are telling people. He was arrested for Domestic violence. On the scene he gave the cops a real hard time, plus on the way to the police station he kicked the shit out of the door to the police vehicle doing damage to it. He was full of drugs and out of his mind. It's unfortunate the way it all went down, but I have a big problem with the Young Turks and their bullshit version of this story.

Jim
Well I am familiar with this incident. I live in EBR. He wasn't arrested for sagging pants. That's just what the young Twerps are telling people. He was arrested for Domestic violence. On the scene he gave the cops a real hard time, plus on the way to the police station he kicked the shit out of the door to the police vehicle doing damage to it. He was full of drugs and out of his mind. It's unfortunate the way it all went down, but I have a big problem with the Young Turks and their bullshit version of this story.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yes he should have been arrested for domestic violence. Yet, he should never have been treated the way he was by the police department. We are no longer protected by the police department, we are vulnerable to their vices. This is not democracy, but totalitarianism. To be frank, all you humanitarians that can see, we stand as one, for the good of all.

It's not bullshit, it's fact.
Yes he should have been arrested for domestic violence. Yet, he should never have been treated the way he was by the police department. We are no longer protected by the police department, we are vulnerable to their vices. This is not democracy, but totalitarianism. To be frank, all you humanitarians that can see, we stand as one, for the good of all.

It's not bullshit, it's fact. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth

Blah blah blah

It's not bullshit, it's fact. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Police brutality has always been an issue. It so happens we are hearing more about it than ever before. It's becoming more frequent and the reason for that is police officers are being issued more and more secondary weapons. It used to be police officers carried a 38cal six shot revolver and a baton. Now they have either 9mm,40cal or 45cal semi automatic pistols with multiple rounds, expandable baton, Taser and pepper spray. You would think with all that, brutality complaints would fall. Unfortunately they haven't. Brutality complaints are rising because police departments are slowly evolving into nationalized defense forces. You haven't seen nothing yet. I am not saying every police encounter will end tragic, but I'll put it like this they are on the verge of a metamorphosis. Now people might say police will behave better because of dash cams and body cams. No that's not it. It's not about their behavior it's about yours. Now you see the guy in Louisiana, he wasn't on his best behavior. Now maybe the cops weren't on their best behavior either, but it's not about them. All you have to do is act the ass. If it's caught on film, it's on. A few cops will get fired, suspended even charged with a crime. But they know how to play the game. If you understand the rules things go well. If not, oh well.

Jim