Condi Rice and Marco Rubio.......dream ticket

There is a movement in Iowa and a few other States to get Condi Rice into the Presidential Race.

Team her up with Marco Rubio and I think we have a winner.
First Woman President
First Black Woman President
First, (probably), Gay President
First Latin American Vice President

And with Condi Rice, you could be assured that no matter where she would be, she would be the smartest person in the room.

I would love to see her in a debate with Hillary.
There is a movement in Iowa and a few other States to get Condi Rice into the Presidential Race.

Team her up with Marco Rubio and I think we have a winner.
First Woman President
First Black Woman President
First, (probably), Gay President
First Latin American Vice President

And with Condi Rice, you could be assured that no matter where she would be, she would be the smartest person in the room.

I would love to see her in a debate with Hillary. Originally Posted by Jackie S
So she's the Presidential candidate in this scenario? As much as I like her, I don't think she would ever run.
You might want to look elsewhere!

Condi is too closely associated with Shrub's foreign policy team to ever be considered a viable candidate.

In order to be viable, the ticket would have to be Rubio/Condi, not Condi/Rubio!!

Condi is too closely associated with Shrub's foreign policy team to ever be considered a viable candidate.

In order to be viable, the ticket would have to be Rubio/Condi, not Condi/Rubio!! Originally Posted by bigtex
Yep. If she runs, the'll dredge up all the old Bush Iraq stuff because she was right in the middle of it.
If Condi Rice could be talked into running, I would do a Chris Mathews and start tingling down both legs.

In order to be viable, the ticket would have to be Rubio/Condi, not Condi/Rubio!! Originally Posted by bigtex
As long as you guys keep carrying water for Hillary, you lose all credibility when it comes to talking about a candidate's baggage. Condi Rice could wipe the floor with Hillary without so much as chipping a nail - in terms of intelligence, experience, AND character.
As long as you guys keep carrying water for Hillary, you lose all credibility when it comes to talking about a candidate's baggage. Condi Rice could wipe the floor with Hillary without so much as chipping a nail - in terms of intelligence, experience, AND character. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Once again, you are RIGHT! Here come the Ozommunists and a carpetbagger...
fuckem
As long as you guys keep carrying water for Hillary, you lose all credibility when it comes to talking about a candidate's baggage. Condi Rice could wipe the floor with Hillary without so much as chipping a nail - in terms of intelligence, experience, AND character. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Hillary is a piece of shit. How's that for carrying water? Rice was right in the middle of everything bad that happened with Bush. You think that won't get brought up? She won't run. She's got no interest in it.
Once again, you are RIGHT! Here come the Ozommunists and a carpetbagger...
fuckem Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
why don't you go find another stupid video we can all ignore.
Hillary is a piece of shit. How's that for carrying water? Rice was right in the middle of everything bad that happened with Bush. You think that won't get brought up? She won't run. She's got no interest in it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes I know she won't run. A girl can dream though.

Dude, you protest too much. Your balls are totally waterlogged from all the water you've been carrying. Just stop it. You are embarrassing yourself.
Yes I know she won't run. A girl can dream though.

Dude, you protest too much. Your balls are totally waterlogged from all the water you've been carrying. Just stop it. You are embarrassing yourself. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
at least I don't have cock breath...

Yeah, I'd like to wait and see some actual evidence other than just connect the dot bullshit. Since when did a reasoned and rational approach become something to be shit on?
If Condi Rice could be talked into running, I would do a Chris Mathews and start tingling down both legs. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
For the record: I am on record as saying that I am supporting Jim Webb.
at least I don't have cock breath...

Yeah, I'd like to wait and see some actual evidence other than just connect the dot bullshit. Since when did a reasoned and rational approach become something to be shit on? Originally Posted by WombRaider
That is nice of Hillary to give you a breath mint after you CIM her

Come on, give me my props. You walked right into that one
For the record: I am on record as saying that I am supporting Jim Webb. Originally Posted by bigtex
He speaketh the truth....for once. Now if only Tampon would return the favor with the truth.
He speaketh the truth....for once. Now if only Tampon would return the favor with the truth. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
"The truth" is that I was the first one in these parts to hop on the Jim Webb for President bandwagon.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=jim+webb

I suspect that I will be the last one to leave.

JDIdiot, would you like to turn that simple little "truth" into a friendly little wager?