LR leg of my trip cancelled...Staying in NWA area

Due to the amount of heat in LR, I will not being heading there this trip. Instead I am opening up the books to NWA instead for Thursday and Friday. Book early as I will head to KC if I don't book anything in NWA for the end of the week.
Be safe
LR isnt bad as everyone make it seem like. It depends on how well you screen folks, and use your judgement. If you screen careful and all that you won't have a problem and stay away from the bad areas and don't stick out like a sore thumb. I'm not saying you don't know what your doing and I'm sure you been doing this for long time to know but people tend to think LR is bad. Everywhere we go is bad, it's how well you research that will help people in the long run. There's certain areas in LR I won't go and if a provider tells me they are there, I tell them I don't go there period. Don't care what and whom she looks like.. lol

Good luck hopefully one day you will be able to come to LR, and by the way you don't have to stay in LR. There's other places around LR that you could possibly get an incall at NLR, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Cabot, Benton, Bryant. Cabot is a quite place to stay at when hooking up. Lol
LR isnt bad as everyone make it seem like. It depends on how well you screen folks, and use your judgement. If you screen careful and all that you won't have a problem and stay away from the bad areas and don't stick out like a sore thumb. I'm not saying you don't know what your doing and I'm sure you been doing this for long time to know but people tend to think LR is bad. Everywhere we go is bad, it's how well you research that will help people in the long run. There's certain areas in LR I won't go and if a provider tells me they are there, I tell them I don't go there period. Don't care what and whom she looks like.. lol

Good luck hopefully one day you will be able to come to LR, and by the way you don't have to stay in LR. There's other places around LR that you could possibly get an incall at NLR, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Cabot, Benton, Bryant. Cabot is a quite place to stay at when hooking up. Lol Originally Posted by Panthercat
What he said. I live in LR and haven't had any trouble with cops. Hell my tags are two years old and I don't even get pulled over *knock on wood*

Just screen and stay away from no-tells and you'll be fine. But that's up to you
Thanks for the input. I will eventually venture to LR...I will just do so on vaca first to feel things out and get to know the areas

Spidey senses told me the sessions I had weren't who or what they claimed. I learned a long time ago, if it don't feel right, it usually isnt.
Kudos to you!...no amount of screening etc keeps you 100% safe..when they want u..they can get you..as even some here that will claim how safe it is can tell you..its to late when they are in the room

I applaud you for going with your gut..I personally have stayed out of LR..leave it to the ones that wanna deal with it..and I

It takes the fun out when you have to be way to cautious and nervous and screening becomes a hassle..the $$ simply isnt worth it

Simple fact..pulaski county is HOT
hobby safe!

Thanks for the input. I will eventually venture to LR...I will just do so on vaca first to feel things out and get to know the areas

Spidey senses told me the sessions I had weren't who or what they claimed. I learned a long time ago, if it don't feel right, it usually isnt. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee