Who speaks the best Greek in DFW

Who do you think speak the best Greek around and who has the greatest ass around
If you're looking for bareback Greek then you need to see Kitty Lamour. The ATM seemed gross but she liked it, depends how kinky you are. I'm not sure but she may be retired.
Anhellica and Legendary Bad Ass both have advanced degrees in Greek studies.
You lmao!!!!
If you're looking for bareback Greek then you need to see Kitty Lamour. The ATM seemed gross but she liked it, depends how kinky you are. I'm not sure but she may be retired. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Looks like she may be retired! I can't find her anywhere!!
Looks like she may be retired! I can't find her anywhere!! Originally Posted by tazmedic469
I found her search providers
I found her search providers Originally Posted by Bumloverone
Found her! Thanks!
Eccie214 thank you for the free advertising however since you have never met me in person and per your own signature line have no value as a poster; please refrain from misleading gentlemen with your delusional fantasies.

See ya later, Masturbator. Have a nice day. Or don't... I could care less personally, at the end of the day you don't even exist to me.

Gentlemen, please read my showcase, website, or just pick up a phone and call me if you need to know anything pertaining to my life.

Ciao.
Eccie214 thank you for the free advertising however since you have never met me in person and per your own signature line have no value as a poster; please refrain from misleading gentlemen with your delusional fantasies.

See ya later, Masturbator. Have a nice day. Or don't... I could care less personally, at the end of the day you don't even exist to me.

Gentlemen, please read my showcase, website, or just pick up a phone and call me if you need to know anything pertaining to my life.

Ciao. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Bwhahahaha busted
Did anyone get the number off of that 🚌 bus
Btw I would enjoy A ATM very much so
Melannie Starr speaks fluent greek. I am looking to find out how well SneakFreak speaks the language
Btw I would enjoy A ATM very much so Originally Posted by Bumloverone
You are in luck then... I have a strap-on.
Whether he know you or not Kitty, you look like a fun ride!
Kitty in here shutting up the haters lol!
You are in luck then... I have a strap-on. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
No strap-on please I don't mind experimenting but that is beyond my limits LOL