Best Time to Visit a Provider?

Is there an ideal day of the week or time of day to go see a provider? When are providers not usually busy, fully awake and ready to go, and maybe even a little horny? (Besides payday. ;-)
I guess many of them really get rolling from lunchtime on through the evening (unless they are mom's and have a real life to attend to as well).

I prefer mornings to early afternoon to meet them, (9ish through noon or so) even on weekends. I realize that kind of limits the options for me (from the really late sleeping night-time party gals).
I meet at lunchtime during the week. It's best for me and often I am the first appt of the day.

I have one lady I e mailed recently, and she asked me to come by for a 7am BnG. It was too good to refuse, and I think she likes it even more than I do.
I think you'd have better chance picking the time a tornado will hit. Women's horny cycles depend on so many things. Mother Nature, time of day, whether they're pissed/happy at someone....drunkenness.
Personally I love early mornings... I work overnight at my real world job so an early morning session is the equivalent of relaxing and unwinding after work for me.
Nothing earlier than 11 AM or later than 2 PM for me. Just my preference. I could branch out into evening times, but most ladies aren't available then.

PS: Nice showcase pics, Jules. Super nice.
When they're not on the rag is always best. Right after hormones are hotter, just before, nah....just before is a really good glimpse for the young and unitiated into menopause...
When were horny as hell.
There was a girl in Ft Worth, Stiletto Kitty, very popular but not around anymore...you had to see her before 5:00 AM if I remember correctly.
There was a girl in Ft Worth, Stiletto Kitty, very popular but not around anymore...you had to see her before 5:00 AM if I remember correctly. Originally Posted by Prolongus
If she is popular, or "high-volume", I suggest seeing her early in the morning. Best if you find out when she wakes up in the morning.

If she is "low-volume", any time or the day or week will work fine in most cases. In addition, you don't have to be rushed and/or worry about the hobbyist who was there before you!
If she is popular, or "high-volume", I suggest seeing her early in the morning. Best if you find out when she wakes up in the morning.

If she is "low-volume", any time or the day or week will work fine in most cases. In addition, you don't have to be rushed and/or worry about the hobbyist who was there before you! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Exactly why I prefer mornings...plus generally more enjoyable for her too since she's not so desensitized in the kittyland area
Exactly why I prefer mornings...plus generally more enjoyable for her too since she's not so desensitized in the kittyland area Originally Posted by SD2011
My kitty comes out at night . It's incredibly hard for me to get aroused in the mornings unless I wake up with a man next to me. Those first couple of minutes when you wake up are the best, IMHO.
IMHO, if the lady is good at what she does, then it shouldn't matter what time of the day it is for you to have a great time with her. If she agrees to meet you at a set time, then she should damn well bring her A game. I know that not all ladies are available 24/7 and some have set hours that work best for them and their situation, that's something you need to work out with the ladies when trying to schedule with them. I have ladies that I visit on a regular basis and I have seen them at different times of the day and night and the experience has been amazing each time.

It shouldn't matter if you are the first dick of the day or the last dick for the night, a good provider will make sure that you will never know the difference. It shouldn't have a damn thing to do with if she high volume or low volume because what's high to some may not be to others.

Just Keepin It Real
to the OP....

Best time? When I'm horny. About a cpl of days after having sex.
Predicting high winds is a better odd. My experience for what I look for is noon or shortly after. FWTW