I love you, hamcats.

Hi everyone,

After almost a year of lurking on this board I decided to join in on the fun, but I worry that my posts have not been well-received by many of you. I've been insulted and even threatened with physical harm, not cool. Apparently there are allegations that I have access to the "Ladies Room" and I'm on track to get banned, but I don't have access at all. I think it is just a conspiracy to get rid of me. Some people can't handle the truth, and others can't handle a little humor. Get over it.

So, in true bbtony fashion I've decided to start a poll, should I stay or should I go? Like bbtony, I may or may not keep my word to leave forever, we will see.

Stay tuned for my next post in the Alerts section about a client who wronged me.

Love always,
SweaterPuppies
A client that wronged you? Is that meaning that you are female?

I like your post and think nothing much of them, you are a fun lamb that I thought almost got chopped into lamb soup with one post, so please keep your post coming.
Get the fuck outta hee-ah. (In my New Yorker voice) LOL

Nobody seriously gives a fuck if you come, go, get turned into a lamb chop, or get banned.

Boo fucking hoo. You'll be gone soon enough I'm sure
You had a client wrong you?

Hmmm...
A client wronged you. You don't have access to the ladies room (or whatever it is called).

I have to admit that your posts and handle have always had me wondering if you are male or female. If I knew, I'd probably have a stronger opinion one way or the other. I like logic and order. Clear that up and I'll vote again.
posting a poll?

get ready to be shorn like a sheep..
An alert on a client who wronged you.....was the client your husband? Is that why you seem to have it in for a few choice ladies here? That would make sense.
SW, if you want to be a somewhat respected part of ANY group, you need to do at least 2 things at the very least. Let us know who you are (like maybe guy or girl) and contribute something worthwhile. You have, thus far done neither and your only contribution has been bs of which nobody gives a crap.
i vote for a ban on should i stay? or should i go? polls.

come on...this is like something a middle school kid would do.

get over it, move on.
This is ridiculous. To compare yourself to Tony is nonsense. Tony was a contributor. He had good ideas, hobbied, and was nice to the ladies. His flaw (and I'm not one to judge) was that in most comments he would plug what a great person he was. That was annoying, but just who he is. Didn't mean any harm by it. Also, when Tony did his poll, I felt that he was ethical and would go through with it. He still comments, but did not for a while and has toned down.

You are a jerk. You try to get a rise in people by saying ridiculous things. At no point do I think you would actually have the ethics to go away regardless of the poll. This is another attempt to get more attention. Look at how you structured the vote. If we say no, we are crybabies. Whatever. I voted no anyway.
Just as I thought. "Who the fuck cares?" is in the lead.
If only I could pick lotto numbers this successfully.
LMAO, this poll won't close till 4-25-2015 at 8:19 a.m. !!!

You're too crude and brutally direct to be anything but a dude and that pic of Geraldo Rivera in your 'Show us your ManTits' thread and your response to me calling you out had my sides hurting.

This poll is insulting to everyone who believes in Democratic Processes & Reform.

Therefore I MAY vote 'Stay' only because you ain't gonna leave anyway, at least not for a year and a half and you know 'who cares' is your bb/pmftony ace in the hole.
Did she just get baaaaaaa-nned? Was she that baaaaaaa-dd?
He/she probably added BANNED under their handle themself, it's an old attention getters trick.

But your comment reminds me of the old Aggie joke where the Aggie Grad is showing the General Contractor what trees to leave standing when building his new house on an old family property..

Aggie: Don't knock down those two trees right over there, they have special meaning to me from my younger days.

GC: Okay, but if you don't mind my asking, what's so special about those two trees?

Aggie: Well, the one on the left is where I got my first piece of ass as a young man.

GC: Okay, I get it, and the 2nd one?

Aggie: Well, the 2nd one, that's where her mother stood and watched while I tapped her daughter's ass.

GC: She stood and watched, didn't she say anything?!

Aggie: Come to think of it she did, she said "Baaaa Baaaa"
Did she just get baaaaaaa-nned? Was she that baaaaaaa-dd? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Yes maaaaaaaaaaaaaa-am! I guess we'll never know if it was a woman or a maaaaaaaaaaa-n! Daaaaaaaaaa-mn!