Things to do in Dallas

So Dallas is soon to be added onto my tour stops. Of course when touring you sometimes have down time. I like to find things to do that are things I can only do in that city. So far on my list is to visit the The Sixth Floor Museum and dine at the French Room at the Adolphus. What else are must see?
  • hd
  • 11-12-2014, 12:17 PM
Me
Six Flags Over Prolongus.

Pretty fine dining you picked. If you like Cajun seafood, try one of the Pappadeaux's here. Also, the Dallas Museum of Art will have an Impressionist show thru Feb. I believe. Lots of shopping in the Galleria area. And we have all the major sports teams. Three of them in season right now: Cowboys, Mavericks, Stars.

You are smokin' hot BTW...
try going to the uptown area of town. loads of outdoors shopping, bars and restaurants of all flavors all within walking distance. one of my favorite seafood restaurants is the shell shack on Mckinny street. you can ride the trolley car downtown and visit a museum or two...
Impressionist show sounds pretty cool! Uptown is also an area I keep hearing about. Is that near the Galleria area?
Also, the Dallas Museum of Art will have an Impressionist show thru Feb. I believe.

You are smokin' hot BTW... Originally Posted by Prolongus
I was a little disappointed to find out that it wasn't a show about Rich Little & Mel Blanc!

You are hot, BTW! Have fun in Dallas!

IC
Impressionist show sounds pretty cool! Uptown is also an area I keep hearing about. Is that near the Galleria area? Originally Posted by sensualnatalie
It's south of the Galleria, about a 15 minute drive. It's on the northwest edge of downtown. Deep Ellum, just north of downtown has some party bars, live bands and arty/antique shops. If you want to go bar-hopping, try Greenville Avenue on a Sat. Night. If you like motorcycles, Strokers is the place to be on a Sunday afternoon. I can give you a tour of Strokers, helmet provided. ;-)