Happy Birthday.....CD3!!!

Happy Birthday! I looked for the right Happy Birthday Whore card. I ended up getting one with a tree on the front and blank inside!!
Thanks for reminding me of B Reagan.
  • !VI!
  • 11-15-2014, 05:54 AM
Happy Birthday! I looked for the right Happy Birthday Whore card. I ended up getting one with a tree on the front and blank inside!!
Thanks for reminding me of B Reagan. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
not sure how to feel about this one lol
Happy B-day CD3...can I give you your B-day spankings and pinch your titties and we will see what will grow more than an inch... :-)

Happy B-day beautiful!
Thanks for reminding me of B Reagan. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
This guy must wake up laughing...what do you..I sell blank inside cards...

Haha ok now check out Kyle kinane and chris d'elia. You should go with me to south side ballroom for Chris's show here soon. Funny shit. And thanks my parents for getting drunk that valentines.... happy b day to you as well hope it was a memorable one >wink, nudge, spank me<
  • CD3
  • 11-16-2014, 02:06 AM
Didn't you just leave my spot lance? Ha you know if it was memorable. I know 'twas ur b day too. Lots of val babies it seems . And I'd love to go. But if we get kicked out then that's not my fault. Last time I was there I was kicked out.."/

Thanks so much sparrow! Call me
Happy Birthday!!!

I hope you have many many more.
Happy birthday sexy hugs now bend over I have some licks for you hehe
  • CD3
  • 11-17-2014, 04:27 AM
Happy birthday sexy hugs now bend over I have some licks for you hehe
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Would it be slutty of me to inform you that I may have just got wet reading that? ........