SOMETHING I CANT FIGURE OUT... :-(

Why do alot of men seem to like dumb girls?
I lot of women like douche bag bums too. It's a two way street.
I like dumb girls, because it's easier to steer my focus to where it should be, their sexuality
They usually carry intelligent DNA...but then they spit.
Interesting replies Gentlemen....From what I gather though...dumb is better then bat shit crazy...lol!!!
Why do alot of men seem to like dumb girls? Originally Posted by autummagick
Men dont like dumb girls, whoever told you that, we like beautiful dumb girls...there is a huge difference.
You are very right Three Pecker...:-) ....im not an imbecile but I sure seem to fall for them... and before anyone comments on my rants...I know i know....sometimes frustration can lead to nonsensical drama... it is what it is I guess. Maybe someday I will find an intelligent guy with a dick to match!!! :-)
I need to see ladies that I can converse with at a high level. And also fuck at that level, also.....
They might like the beautiful dumb girls for a little bit, but they get boring fast if they can't have a decent conversation with them.
Not a big fan of the dumb girl. Not a fan of dumb, period.

Maybe you're working from a flawed premise. At a minimum, that brush you're painting with is waaaaaaaaaaaay too broad.
Interesting replies Gentlemen....From what I gather though...dumb is better then bat shit crazy...lol!!! Originally Posted by autummagick
Dumb toilet papers and shoe polishes your neighbors car...
BSC waits in your lazy boy stoking a cat while the bunnies boil.
As for me, I can't stand dumb. I actually screen for it. I am not always successful.
Ditzy for a BNG, maybe. Won't pour piss out of a boot kind of dumb, nope.
They might like the beautiful dumb girls for a little bit, but they get boring fast if they can't have a decent conversation with them. Originally Posted by SydSky
That is just it.............I am not setting appointments with providers to have stimulating conversations. As long as she is smart enough to know what she is doing in the bedroom, then she is good enough for me in this hobby world.

We're just looking for someone of equal intelligence.
It depends on what you mean by "dumb girls." I've known plenty of ladies that probably aren't going to cure cancer, but they can hold a conversation. Getting along, in my opinion, is a lot better than textbook intelligence. That said, if a girl acts stupid on purpose because she thinks it's sexy to talk like an infant I check out pretty quickly.