I'm a DATY Addict

I am searching for a provider that enjoys receiving oral sex. I love the taste, the scent and the feel of making a women feel great with a flick of a wet warm tongue. If there is a provider that would be interested in a session where I get to lick anywhere you wish, please PM me and lets set something up. I am hoping for sometime this week. Thanks for taking the time gals.
Aww who wouldn't like like oral sex the taste mmmm of a warm wet kitty..I enjoy best touch, fingered, sucking, spanking it with my hand all so very HOTS and nice..Maybe playmate just "horns" hehe ..Maybe I need to suck some kitty soon..WEE
Oh my goodness, who would not like to be licked ?!?!?!? EVERYWHERE, is the extreme of forplay and thats what I like.....- Sonya, you left me almost speechless. You pretty muched summed it up!!!!
i volunteer to be licked all over!!!!
pick me pick me....lol sonya you can pick me too!!
omg...im n class and now have naughty thoughts
i volunteer to do the liclong
i volunteer to be licked all over!!!!
pick me pick me....lol sonya you can pick me too!!
omg...im n class and now have naughty thoughts Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti

I sure would lick you very good Kitti mmm naughty thoughts..
How would u like me to lick you with my a** up while fingering my kitty!
And I will lick Sonya from behind ...yum, yum so good
Aww who wouldn't like like oral sex the taste mmmm of a warm wet kitty..I enjoy best touch, fingered, sucking, spanking it with my hand all so very HOTS and nice..Maybe playmate just "horns" hehe ..Maybe I need to suck some kitty soon..WEE
Sonya...your wish is my command...very soon!! WEE!! (lol) But, you, me and Jasmine?...Triple WEEE!!
Soyna i'll take care you sweete...Slurp!!!