What it takes to get rid of NBA Policy ?

• Heman
  • 02-10-2017, 11:18 AM
BLM and feel NBA policy is out right racist.
I agree
I'm all about fairness.
Maybe you should boycott
But you don't own a pussy to sell, so whatever you think should be fair is irrelevant to the ladies. Their pussies, therfore their rules. Complaining won't change anything. Never has.
  • jerky
  • 02-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Fairness has nothing to do with it. It's about personal preferences and safety.
BLM = ball licking male?
  • Heman
  • 02-10-2017, 12:03 PM
personal preferences and safety. Originally Posted by jerky
^a myth
  • Heman
  • 02-10-2017, 12:05 PM
BLM = ball licking male? Originally Posted by saints & spinners
^ don't make fun,our lives matter
I'm sure more whining, with a supersized side of scolding, will help you get some. Keep it up until you wear 'em down.
Here we go again.
BLM = ball licking male? Originally Posted by saints & spinners
Heh... must be talking about our resident badasz
I don't discriminate due to skin color, religion, ethnicity, etc. etc. etc.

However, nothing dries up my vagina faster than a man who thinks he can bully his way into getting what he wants. Unattractive and a good way to ensure a lot of ladies cross you off their lists. Not because you're black, but because you are acting assholish.
I don't discriminate due to skin color, religion, ethnicity, etc. etc. etc.

However, nothing dries up my vagina faster than a man who thinks he can bully his way into getting what he wants. Unattractive and a good way to ensure a lot of ladies cross you off their lists. Not because you're black, but because you are acting assholish. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Took the words right out of my mind.
If she's NBA why even think about seeing her? Move on to another provider that doesn't discriminate and have fun. Plenty to choose from instead of worrying about the providers that don't want to see black people. That's their issue. Not yours.

There's an AA Friendly Provider list, its there to keep posts like these to a minimum......and to let you know who will see you.
If she's NBA why even think about seeing her? Move on to another provider that doesn't discriminate and have fun. Plenty to choose from instead of worrying about the providers that don't want to see black people. That's their issue. Not yours.

There's an AA Friendly Provider list, its there to keep posts like these to a minimum......and to let you know who will see you. Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Karlie's speaking the truth!

To the OP, NBA policies ain't goin' nowhere. Why chase after an NBA provider when there are many providers of all races that will see you? Show the sistas some love by checking them out as well.

You may need to check out the Newbie-Friendly provider list for starters since all you've reviewed were hispanics from the agencies. Nothing wrong with that, but as far as screening, most indy providers want references from other "indy" providers. Agencies and BP girls won't do.

There's a long NBA thread in the Main Discussion Forum that's a sticky. You may want to check it out, it gets pretty deep.