PSA: Clients Who Smell So Bad That Even After They Shower They Still Stank

This is the only acceptable form of discrimination in my book since Cleanliness is next to Godliness!!!! Show them no mercy and send they stanky ass back to the shower for round 2. Some people just been stanky so long till they don't even know they're in a perpetual state of stankiness.

This cuts both ways. I would always request ladies to shower with me before hand even if they don't stank because showering should by default always be part of any healthy session.

Just a PSA
SC.....you're more than welcome to smell my ass. We can probably find enough guys to make a line and you can check them all.
Posted in my showcase:

I have available a FREE shower w/FREE soap.
You cannot decline my FREE supervised shower offer.
You have to wash your Ball Sack and Butt Crack
3 times
. For those
of you w/a Smegma buildup, please pull that skin back and wash your tool thoroughly!!!!
I do not shower w/you unless your tool box has been scrubbed clean and I'm requested.

A fine will be assessed at an additional $500 upcharge
If you whine about
having to take a supervised shower
upon your arrival.

I keeps my black box and my taint clean cause I never know when pyramider is gonna want to see a taint pic.

..And I will not play w/sour balls or balls that have been doused w/cologne
Some holes just can't be washed clean.....

....example: Shitstain's mouth.
Posted in my showcase:

I have available a FREE shower w/FREE soap.
You cannot decline my FREE supervised shower offer.
You have to wash your Ball Sack and Butt Crack
3 times
. For those
of you w/a Smegma buildup, please pull that skin back and wash your tool thoroughly!!!!
I do not shower w/you unless your tool box has been scrubbed clean and I'm requested.

A fine will be assessed at an additional $500 upcharge
If you whine about
having to take a supervised shower
upon your arrival.

I keeps my black box and my taint clean cause I never know when pyramider is gonna want to see a taint pic.

..And I will not play w/sour balls or balls that have been doused w/cologne Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
By supervised you mean you watch them wash their ballsack and butt crack three times?
We can probably find enough guys to make a line and you can check them all. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Don't bother to ask me.

(I edited out my comment for fear she might be interested.)
I had an awesome experience in Nevada where the provider washed your junk before the session. She filled up a small tub with warm water and you held it between your legs. She would then thoroughly wash your package with soap. Warm water and slippery suds felt good/erotic.

Never understood why more providers do not invoke this process as SOP. (Yes I do realize there are some that require complete showers prior)
you watch them wash their ballsack and butt crack three times? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Yes I do! They can't step out the shower until they've washed their tool box 3 times and/or to my satisfaction
I shower at the incall almost 100% of the time. Often, I'll rinse in between rounds as well. Chance of improved blow job and tongue action on my junk after a shower is also 100%.
I shower at the incall almost 100% of the time. Often, I'll rinse in between rounds as well. Chance of improved blow job and tongue action on my junk after a shower is also 100%. Originally Posted by tbone77494
I guess you don't go to an incall that doesn't have a shower.
Yes I do! They can't step out the shower until they've washed their tool box 3 times and/or to my satisfaction Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
LOL. Good inspection skills!
OP is well versed in Stank.
I don't understand why this even has to be a PSA. You wouldn't want the girl to have a stinky cooter, so why are you gonna have dick rot for her?

The more I live, the more I realize that a lot of people didn't get any home training.
This is the only acceptable form of discrimination in my book since Cleanliness is next to Godliness!!!! Show them no mercy and send they stanky ass back to the shower for round 2. Some people just been stanky so long till they don't even know they're in a perpetual state of stankiness.
Just a PSA Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Typically, when a person's body "stinks" after a good shower, it's thancks to their diet....which is usually cultural and offensive only to noses from a different culture.

What the op is doing is criticizing other cultures which basically confirms he's a racist.

ijs

What the op is doing is criticizing other cultures which basically confirms he's a racist.
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Are you certain the OP is a "he"?

Public Service Announcements are usually directed at a problem.