You know a session isn't gonna suck when...

• pxmcc
  • 10-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Props to Daddio for his cool ass thread. Sorry I earned an F for originality. Anyhoo, let's hear all about it, hobbyists and providers...

(I hit my first 360 second wall! All is well in hobbyland... ha ha)

When she opens the door and you lose your breath for a second because she's a fucking work of art in the flesh, and you're about to fuck her living brains out...
When before I've even met the gent... he has managed to make me laugh
When she opens the door and you lose your breath for a second because she's a fucking work of art in the flesh, and you're about to fuck her living brains out... Originally Posted by pxmcc

Jennifer Teen

Brought me straight back. My review was not as graphic. Though I did mention I broke her starfish cherrie with a pinky.

In cowgirl again. Death grip with her snatch.
You know a session isn't going to suck when he shows up on time, you open the door and he says "Wow you're adorable!"...
When she is pulling your clothes off.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-04-2017, 09:30 AM
^^Slowly. Very slowly, is always a good sign.
When she send you a couple of very hot pics of her and when you get there she looks better......
You text for the room number and she sends back a wide open pic and says this is behind room #123
1. When he is forthcoming with info and very polite from the very first point of contact.

2. When he is on time.

Those are usually the best 2 indications of a great session in the making.
When Estrella left the bedroom door open and said “that’s in case the other girls want to watch.”
when he drops his pants...and he is wearing pink panties...lol
{ok I am a perv}
1. When he is forthcoming with info and very polite from the very first point of contact.

2. When he is on time.

Those are usually the best 2 indications of a great session in the making. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
100% agree!!
When you look through the peep hole before answering the door & he actually looks like the brief description he gave you & not ummmm....a Star Wars character.
Heh ^

What if he said he had a tongue like GeneSimmons ?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-04-2017, 10:52 PM
Italia you got TW and me with that one, but he beat me to the punch. Bastard..
I knew it was cause of that new clock rule, and maybe some Russians were in on it too. Frickin computers...

I guess I should be more careful about saying I look like Fabio, huh? Damn. It sounded so good though.

Oh ya, underpromise...and over-perform. What the hell was I thinking? Heck, I'm rarely good for even a single pop, and I look like...Gene Simmons. Or maybe Getty Lee. Billy Joel? As smart as a horse, and hung like frickin Einstein.