References

• RoxyG
  • 11-18-2017, 12:25 PM
Sorry ladies and gentleman.
I know Ive missed a ton of messages and reference requests over the past 2 weeks, but I had a family emergency I had to tend to. I will try to respond each one over the next couple of days. Still out of town but will be returning soon.
  • RoxyG
  • 12-05-2017, 03:59 PM
I'm bumping this to let y'all know I will be unreachable for awhile. Maybe a week or longer. Having to head back out of town again because one of my family members health has taken a turn for the worse and I need to be there. I will try my best to respond to reference requests and messages when I can. And for those that had meetings lined up with me this week, rebook when I return and get an extra 30 mins of playtime.
Text me on FB or my phone hun!!
I hope your loved one recovers quickly Roxy.

Hey Mila
Prayers for you & your family beautiful!

~
when you come back make some time for me I MISS YOU Roxxy love you
I'm bumping this to let y'all know I will be unreachable for awhile. Maybe a week or longer. Having to head back out of town again because one of my family members health has taken a turn for the worse and I need to be there. I will try my best to respond to reference requests and messages when I can. And for those that had meetings lined up with me this week, rebook when I return and get an extra 30 mins of playtime. Originally Posted by RoxyG
Hey Brookie baby how are you and the munchkin
Text me on FB or my phone hun!! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
why havent you texted me on fb woman
lol jk looking good as always...kisses
I'm bumping this to let y'all know I will be unreachable for awhile. Maybe a week or longer. Having to head back out of town again because one of my family members health has taken a turn for the worse and I need to be there. I will try my best to respond to reference requests and messages when I can. And for those that had meetings lined up with me this week, rebook when I return and get an extra 30 mins of playtime. Originally Posted by RoxyG

prayers are with you Roxy
Hope everything gets better for you!
Prayers go out to you and your family member. Roxy, you do so much for strangers just cause and help the elderly expecting nothing in return. Your a caring and giving person, coupled with your skills, hell you're almost perfect
But seriously, we need more like you.
  • RoxyG
  • 12-20-2017, 09:10 AM
Prayers go out to you and your family member. Roxy, you do so much for strangers just cause and help the elderly expecting nothing in return. Your a caring and giving person, coupled with your skills, hell you're almost perfect
But seriously, we need more like you. Originally Posted by ElPipiGrande
Thank you for the kind words. You made my morning
  • RoxyG
  • 12-20-2017, 09:13 AM
Thank you ladies. This situation has me traveling back and forth every couple of weeks from here to there. I can definitely respond to requests when Im in town, but while I gone I will do my best to get them answered.