Board Stalking Back2houstonhobby

Mods when is enough , enough?

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-19-2017, 11:16 AM
yup. like i said, if i said 1/10th of the shit this bloke said, i would be long gone, no question about it. all tards are created equal, but some are more equal than others, apparently..

btw, you notice how he never tried to refute my claim that he is DG's multi-handle, and that he's also Permission2look? that's called conceding a valid point..
Just some of stuff im talking about on a daily:

^^ once NubianPimp bottomed out islandgent forcing the latter to retire, I think he found his new bottom bitch in pxmccc. Nubian and wolfrapepxmcccwhistle bunch of WK's that like the D Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
I see pxmcc wolfraper goes silent when his lover gal bonemakerbarbie is mentioned. You got played old desperate bbw loving geezer. Stick to the whales and the D Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
^^ did bonemakerbarbie not give you tuma, wolfrapepxmcccwhistle? Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
^^ there should be a zero tolerance policy against raping too for old bbw whale loving geezers like wolfwhistlepxmcc Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
^^ you must have been dropped on your head as a kid. Tough to explain your lonely retardness and stupidity. Not to mention your rapist and bbw whale loving tendencies Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
^^^ rapist alert. Even the spas don't let him in Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
^^ you must have been dropped on your head as a kid. Tough to explain your lonely retardness and stupidity. Not to mention your rapist and bbw whale loving tendencies Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
That's how all ladies feel when they see wolfrapepxmcccwhistle walk in Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Keep trying dumbass rapist. You're so stupid that even the spas reject you and you're left chasing bbw whales Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
^^ get over there bonemaker and stop rsping Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2235410&highlight=
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060196482
Mods when is enough , enough?

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
+1 wow again this is getting crazy up in here
First two posts here by a known outer and known rapist. I'm out of this shit thread
First two posts here by a known outer and known rapist. I'm out of this shit thread Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Buh bye then..

I've been called worse in elementary.. Nothing worse then being a stalker believe that!

Pxmcc is not WW, so I'm not going to even entertain that, everyone knows that!
+1 wow again this is getting crazy up in here Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yes it is boo..

Im just bringing it to the Mod's attention.. Some people need help, and folks are not here to be verbally abused and stalked on a daily..

I don't like every person on this board, and im sure other's have their "person's" they don't like either, but move the hell on..

Back2HoustonHobby, is in violation and needs to be held accountable real talk he can dislike me for this, frankly I don't give a damn my dear..

I guess we know how you feel about this guy? Do not follow him around and post on his replies. You are not contributing anything to the threads and this can fall under the category of "cyber stalking" and "high jacking". Originally Posted by DarthMaul
This why he's out btw folks, he's been forced to follow rules like everyone else.. Thanks DM
Your boy WW been pxmcc hasbanned like 20 times. Talk about not being able to follow rules...
Unless you're taking appts on the side, then you would know they're not the same person.. Ones "Asian" ones "White", ones into ebony, ones not..

Pxmmc has never been reported on, taking anyone's snatch by raping them, being thrown out of someone's incall because he's not well mannered.. Only one person claims that, and that's you. To think doesn't cost a damn thing, and I can think for myself with no problems.

I don't know how many times WW or Pxmmc been banned, but I do know pxmmc bans weren't for anything major nor is that our business... He did his time so not relevant.
So you've seen WW? How did that go?

Getting banned 15 times sgnals severe retardation. Pxmccww never learns....
So you've seen WW? How did that go?

Getting banned 15 times sgnals severe retardation. Pxmccww never learns.... Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
I know providers that have, if you truly want to know how providers experience have been with WW, search is your friend..

That's your opinion on pxmmc, and opinions aren't facts..
and here I thought he was out of this shit thread
  • pxmcc
  • 11-20-2017, 05:58 AM
^^it's like a moth to a flame. i'm beginning to think maybe he can't help himself. tff..

you know, funny thing, everyone agrees he's some kind of shandle, shamdle, bandle, or mandle; only thing we can't agree on is, of whom...
Well at least we got some fresh air for now, maybe he'll leave the curry mixed with onion patch behind, next time ... That's what you call positive thinking..
CB Gurl you are correct. Some tards will just not understand. Facts are facts.