Major Spa is in trouble!

• pxmcc
  • 11-27-2017, 05:17 AM

Accidentally licks a vagina ??
Smh
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
ya well i can just grab her by the pussy whenever i want, and they just let me do it, cause i'm rich and famous and good looking, yes the best looking guy ever, very good looking, let me tell you. if she gets mad, i just say, oh my bad, i was only trying to grab your clit, not your pussy. ha ha. sorry. but if you complain, i will sue you so fast it will make your head spin, yes the fastest anyone's ever been sued, let me tell you..
If a female therapist sexually assaulted me, it would become my "Go To" place.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-27-2017, 06:15 AM
^^ v, who's your avatar, and is she accepting new clients? lol.
^^ v, who's your avatar, and is she accepting new clients? lol. Originally Posted by pxmcc

lmao no his Avatar is only seeing rich famous bastards lol
From what I saw,It looks like is male massage workers doing the deed to ladies. .
not excusing the spa, but think about it.. the whole setup is inviting trouble. you have a woman lying nude on a table, perhaps a towel covers her goodies.. a man comes in to rub all over her body, supposed to go around the good parts.

but isn't that like putting a large piece of chocolate cake in front of a fat guy? and the cake is surrounded by tomatoes, carrots, and stuff he is welcome to eat, but God damn it, you better not touch that cake!

help me out.. why would you lay naked in front of a strange man, invite him (pay him) to caress you all over, and expect his hands to miss the parts you don't want touched?

don't tell me "because he's a Professional". bullshit to that. the Dude in the article is 24 years old.. professional my ass.

I hope someone gives a serious reply..
  • pxmcc
  • 11-27-2017, 08:04 AM
not excusing the spa, but think about it.. the whole setup is inviting trouble. you have a woman lying nude on a table, perhaps a towel covers her goodies.. a man comes in to rub all over her body, supposed to go around the good parts.

but isn't that like putting a large piece of chocolate cake in front of a fat guy? and the cake is surrounded by tomatoes, carrots, and stuff he is welcome to eat, but God damn it, you better not touch that cake!

help me out.. why would you lay naked in front of a strange man, invite him (pay him) to caress you all over, and expect his hands to miss the parts you don't want touched?

don't tell me "because he's a Professional". bullshit to that. the Dude in the article is 24 years old.. professional my ass.

I hope someone gives a serious reply.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
if he's a pro, tough nookies.

he can test the waters without jumping in. if he moves down to her pubic region and she doesnt object, he xan say, "is it ok if i move a bit lower n please you?" gals who want it will sputter a weak "yes please. you have carte blanche."
just that simple...

otherwise, leave her kitty alone, or pay the price. if you can't handle that, maybe u need a new job. dont become a h.s. teacher. ijs. you'll get 30 years hard time....
if he's a pro, tough nookies.

he can test the waters without jumping in. if he moves down to her pubic region and she doesnt object, he xan say, "is it ok if i move a bit lower n please you?" gals who want it will sputter a weak "yes please. you have carte blanche."
just that simple...

otherwise, leave her kitty alone, or pay the price... Originally Posted by pxmcc
ok, that is funny, but I really want a serious answer.. you know that by simply asking the question, he would be violating his professional duty.

really.. why would a female lay naked on a table, and allow that grinning 24 year old Bastard to rub all over her, and be shocked when he touches a titty? I seriously don't understand.
  • Trey
  • 11-27-2017, 02:46 PM
Ive been sexually assaulted lots of times at the spa. Damn Asian bitchs!

#metoo

Accidentally licks a vagina ??
Smh
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
What? It can happen ...
I saw the most recent incident last week and decided to buy a nice chunk of puts just out of the money.

But....privately held.

bummer.