If someone went inside your home.... What would you

I've seen stuff on the news about guys getting shot while stealing. What would you do if you were attacked in your home?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-26-2017, 10:58 PM
easy: shoot 'em..lol. you?
I believe Texas has a "Make My Day" law

1. Shoot first!
2. They best back the fuck up off me!
3. I'll ask questions later!
easy: shoot 'em..lol. you? Originally Posted by pxmcc
With your muzzle loader pipe in a log?
I have signs on my windows about having a gun.... And I do have one plus a stun gun And pepper spray! But even then my brother has two chihuahuas and they were barking their asses off. Well next thing we know two colored men take off running cuz my bro got his rifle. We got scared shitless.
I'm glad you're safe but . . .

Coed Discussions - Houston Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly... entertaining!

Gang rape fantasy?
Uhm OK.....
I remember when I was about 12 and watching "IT" my brother came around the side of the apartment and my sister said..."Hey there's someone outside." We thought she was messing with us. It ended up being my brother.. It was pretty funny though because we were all scared and my older brother said, " my Cd's.

Lol. Our house was on fire but my bro was worried about his Damn Cd's.
  • Trey
  • 11-27-2017, 04:10 AM
Shoot em. I guess you could invite them in.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-27-2017, 04:45 AM
With your muzzle loader pipe in a log? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
no, with my Ruger 22 semiauto with a 10 round magazine..

you gonna use your Ar-15 converted to fully auto with a 50 round banana magazine and shoot the bloke at least 50 times before you reload and pump him with another 50, and then switch to your bazooka, just to be on the safe side? you might wanna check if he's dead yet. maybe he's a zombie and he's starting the zombie apocalypse. can't ever be too sure about these things..

always good to have an rpg on standby, just in case. i hear you can pick those up real easy at those gun shows, and you don't have to deal with those pain-in-the-ass background checks. those things are so darn silly. it was her fault when i beat the fuck outta her; the bitch was just asking for it, ya know. and that restraining order was just fucking ridiculous, damn gestapo government. ya they can come n try n it take it from my cold, dead hands...
I have signs on my windows about having a gun.... Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Is there one on the door?
Hobby related?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-27-2017, 05:35 AM
^^her big hard fast pumping multiple shot gun fantasy with the sexy burglar..
^^ you're fooling no one pxmww. First thing you'd do is run to daddy treshold if someone went into your basement

Ffs you ran to daddy over an hooker board argument lmao
next thing we know two colored men take off running cuz my bro got his rifle. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
two colored men?!

what color were they?