What Do I do?

If you go see one of the favorite reviewed providers on here who looks like she just came off the track, her armpits smelled worse than the folks under the Pierce elevated, you finger bang her in her arse and let's just say you have been disinfecting your fooking finger for weeks, what do you do. Whilst, I love the twenty percent correct info, why the fuck do you'll write fake reviews. Like expose these females so people don't waste their money. So should I expose this female and go into Eccie exile or just take a sip of this Hennessy and not give a drunken rant. Suggestions....
You've been on here for 2-1/2 years and you don't know what to do?
You write your first "No" review and get on with your Hobby life. As long as you don't violate any board guidelines, there is no reason for you to be sent into "ECCIE exile." (Wait until you're sober, however. Never drink and type!)

Don't expect to give her as a future reference, however.

False reviews do neither provider or client favors in the long run, although do understand that even the best and brightest practitioners in every profession have bad days.

Where did the "twenty percent' thing come from? Who, and on what basis, has made such a statistical determination about the validly of risque reports?
Just write the review and make sure you put that info in the ROS so the providers cannot see it.....damn, I just can't do this without laughing.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-28-2017, 03:59 PM
score 1 for Fancy and common sense..
Suggestions.... Originally Posted by shinepro

Write the NO review and move on. 😊
Write the review. Don't be a pussay
Suggestions.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Stop whining
...why the fuck do you'll write fake reviews. Like expose these females so people don't waste their money. ... Originally Posted by shinepro
We're terribly sorry you TOFTT but remember that it's not the team's fault. YMMV is an underlying principle of our fun and it's certainly possible others experience something different with her.
Whilst, I love the twenty percent correct info, Originally Posted by shinepro

The 80% called. They want their pussy back.
.... it's certainly possible others experience something different with her. Originally Posted by FLReWrite
When he names her, others can counter....

....or confirm.
One of the favorite reviewed providers?
Interesting
Name the skank.
Whilst, I love the twenty percent correct info, why the fuck do you'll write fake reviews. Like expose these females so people don't waste their money... Originally Posted by shinepro
So you're mad because dudes write fake reviews so as to not expose females, yet you won't expose this particular female due to eccie exile? So far, you're no better.