Let's get messy

How many of you have used food in your sessions to turn it into an eddible arrangement??

Whipped cream anyone, pass the can, a quick spritz here and there can brighten your day.

A well placed banana Russian style or as a banana split, a whole new DATY option.

Eat grapes off her tummy just like a Roman emperor.

Some Maraschino cherries hidden in her cherry to sweeten the moment... catch them as they pop out?

Cucumbers... hmmm nah too salad-y.

Don't mix DATO with a jar of Nutella, how can you tell Nutella from the other stuff???

So do people like to get fruity?
Frisky food fun or fetishism is called "sploshing," my dear. Yes, I've been a fruit salad (but NO strawberries, as I'm allergic); covered in butterscotch pudding; doused with lime jello; lathered in whipped cream with a raspberry on top; ladled with gravy; Cheez-whizzed from neck to navel; served as a platter for hot roast beef. Such play can involve a whole buffet, or just a wee snack such as my nips dipped in Jameson, Baileys, honey, or flavored syrup.

Heard the phrase, "Have my cake and eat it, too?" I've been the vanilla cream frosted pastry treat. Happy birthday!
Don't mix DATO with a jar of Nutella, how can you tell Nutella from the other stuff???

The smell!

So do people like to get fruity? Originally Posted by ajlybj
Not in the hobby. Yet. Using all senses is great. Feel sticky? Smell sweet? Hear crunch? Taste salty? Maybe leave out the sense of sight? Who cleans up the mess?

Just sit down with the door still open.

"Heart-shaped ass." Quintessential Eighties erotic cinema. Nice thread.
Fancy, I know you're a smorgasmbord : o Gravy, really...metaphorical, chicken or beef??? ��
Fancy, I know you're a smorgasmbord : o Gravy, really...metaphorical, chicken or beef??? 😜Y
  • pxmcc
  • 11-28-2017, 11:41 PM
one of my utrs tried tuma for the first time the other day-here's the tuma manual for the courteous hobbyist who wants the provider to ask for seconds, or even thirds:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2224363
-and she got to pick out anything from my fridge or freezer. she ended up with german chocolate cake, sugar-free chocolate syrup, Vermont 100% pure maple syrup, whipped cream, frozen sweetened strawberries in a box, and pralines and cream ice cream. she was worried if i could handle it, and I fell over laughing at that one, though i must admit the frozen strawberries in a box did get my undivided attention and I could not stop laughing the whole damn time..

she went back for seconds, and thirds, but told me her tongue muscles were sore the next day from the workout. i told her ya that used to happen to me too..

she said she was going to get fat if she keeps at the fun-food festival tuma experience. i said nope, we're gonna work those calories off right quick, and we did. ebony sprinters are the best ever. better than sliced bread, even...
Brings back fond memories of The Salad Sisters!
Brings back fond memories of The Salad Sisters! Originally Posted by Vaginaterian
Not many here will know who they were
Not many here will know who they were Originally Posted by tbone2u
You right about that, never heard of them..
  • Trey
  • 11-29-2017, 06:29 PM
That had to be the aspd days.
I like to use frosting,cool whip,and chocolate syrup occassionally......once me & a gent made a bananaa split on my doubles gals belly and proceeded to eat it off! yummm!!
Whipped cream is fun, also soft fruits like berries. I have many times drank wine out of navels (I know Clean ones!) but am not much of a drinker and never got much to drink that way, But who gives a shit, it ain't the drink it's the glass AND you've got to lick up whatever flows up, down or off the side too ESPECIALLY what flows Down!!!!!!.
  • Trey
  • 11-29-2017, 10:30 PM
I remember mikki fine said she ate the fruit after one of them nasty vids and got sick. Dont eat fruit after you squished it with your junk.
Not many here will know who they were Originally Posted by tbone2u

Nice!