A going be a trick. Take what u get and dont throw a fit!

I find it humerous that a hobbyist will be so desperate to lie on reviews. Here is the review:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2244698

Let me tell you why he wasnt to happy:
1. I dont bb for free or without proof of cleanliness. A pair of lips will tell you anything.
2. Photo shop filters? Lol im fat. Always been. And there isn't one filter in my pics to show otherwise. Lol
Its sad when a trick will be desperate enough to wait for u to become available, pay for a hrly pay room then complain. I explained to him i wasnt bringing him to my private incall due to barely meeting him and i wasnt paying for a hourly rm for 80 fonky dollars and explained that beforehand. kmsl. Poor tink! What's this one no to my other 7 yes'???!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-01-2017, 02:16 PM
Thanks for your side Thickumz90. that's what coed is all about. 1 no wont kill ur rep at all, and i agree no bait-n-switch on the pics imo; anyone who doesn't know ur a bbw isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, so no worries..
You're going to find that this thread will be way worse for you then that review would have even been.
1/2 the title is incoherent and the other half is tacky and shows you as entitled. "Take what you get and don't throw a fit" ... you know you're in the service industry, right?

What you posted below almost made me cry.

You know that you should be requiring "proof of cleanliness" yet you will forgo it if the price is right?

Man, I hate hearing hookers say shit like this. Either suck bare dick with confidence or switch to CBJ.

Asking for proof is not realistic. Do you really think every dude is going to get an STD check up 24 hours before meeting you just to prove to you he is clean, so he can get a BBBJ? Not a chance in hell.

Or were you talking about bareback full-service?

1. I dont bb for free or without proof of cleanliness. A pair of lips will tell you anything.: Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
No i suck bare dick after i see proof they are DDF he asked me bb at last min and i said no. So oh well. Every "provider" has their own rules mine is thru black n white.
I was talking about bbfs but even bbbj . i dont ask 24 before hand but logically withing the last few months. If I didnt have a reason to care about my wellbeing; to take id take your advice. But I do sooo.....
So you are telling me every dude that contacts you for a BBBJ shows you proof he is clean? All of your other 7 BBBJ reviews showed you clean STD results? Ha. Yeah right. You don't even mention that shit in your showcase. You are not fooling anyone around here.
Thanks pxmcc I display and advertise that i am a bbw and im not ashamed of my shape or size. I weigh 244 and im 5'3. Says so in my showcase. I will be doing knew pics soon tho .. I most definitely wont sweat 1 no bc the man didnt like that he had pay for rm and my services.. He had every opportunity to change his mind before he got rm. He didn't. So fuck em lol

1. I dont bb for free or without proof of cleanliness.
Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
I was talking about bbfs but even bbbj.... Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
Brooke, that's your answer.
Brooke wild its on my website one and two aint shit to fool. And 3 bitch who r u think u going crash me bc i stated the obvious. Do lil more digging before u come being disresctful. Im not for the keyboard gangsta shit.
Let me direct u a little better. Its in my FAQ on my website hoe!!!!!!!! Annttyyyways i said what i had to.
Brooke wild its on my website one and two aint shit to fool. And 3 bitch who r u think u going crash me bc i stated the obvious. Do lil more digging before u come being disresctful. Im not for the keyboard gangsta shit. Originally Posted by Thickkumz90
19113935_10210104815241503_5211793173654721439_n.jpg
Brooke, that's your answer. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She's just double talking to cover her inconsistencies. This client was seeking a BBBJ (not BBFS), just like all her other reviews.

I only said that (the BBFS comment) to give her something to grasp on too.
I dont need ur clarity of what the difference betwen bbfs and bbbj. Bb period was my point . what u do bc u need money or whatever ur situation is ur business . whether i chose to not see someone bc of not showing me papers thats my choice. My monies lose. Lol tf u mad for? U big mad or lil mad??
Id like to know wtf im get made fun of. i am sure u aint as hype in person as u think u are online. Lol ppl r ridiculous and sad. Worry about u instead what the next hoe doing. Kmsl
Am i allowed post screen shots?? Bc if so i show u where T txt me and i explain same shit u think u got an arguement over... jUST to shut ur ignorant dumb ass up. U think dudes wont get check to c u. Lol ur sad and desperate. shows u give no fucks about ur health. Not my biz tho!