AA getting into hobbying

*Wasn't sure if this was the right section or Introduction*

A friend introduced me to Eccie last year, and after seeing the intro Sticky's I decided it was best to read, read, and read some more before actually trying to engage.

Fast forward to now, after a couple different encounters with dancers that played, I've decided to get a little more serious with hobbying.

I have seen the No AA threads and disclaimers on showcases. Pretty sure others feel this way but don't post it. Ppl have their preferences and thats fine. My question is this, what would be the best way to get that out of the way when initiating a PM convo? "AA" in the sig?

Wouldn't want my time wasted and I'm sure the provider wouldn't want hers either.

Funny hat off: Very well thought-out and written. An obvious signature line is a good idea.

Or you can go militant like Sistine Chapel and knock everyone over the head with how black you are. Yeah, it was black, not African-American, when I started school. Just make it obvious but not blatant. Just my thought.
You're doing great so far by researching and getting caught up on ECCIE decorum. As far as you being a Black client, you've got lots of options when it comes to companions who'll see you. And thanks to Temptation Tammie for starting "AA Friendly" providers threads in several different cities, your search can be even more streamlined.
Thanks for the response.

Always taking suggestions for the signature,
somewhere along the lines of:

"Yes I'm black, no I don't pimp or play basketball"
lol

Funny hat off: Very well thought-out and written. An obvious signature line is a good idea.

Or you can go militant like Sistine Chapel and knock everyone over the head with how black you are. Yeah, it was black, not African-American, when I started school. Just make it obvious but not blatant. Just my thought. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I will definitely search for that, thanks!

You're doing great so far by researching and getting caught up on ECCIE decorum. As far as you being a Black client, you've got lots of options when it comes to companions who'll see you. And thanks to Temptation Tammie for starting "AA Friendly" providers threads in several different cities, your search can be even more streamlined. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Thanks for the response.

Always taking suggestions for the signature,
somewhere along the lines of:

"Yes I'm black, no I don't pimp or play basketball"
lol Originally Posted by Normgraves

Funny hat back on: I would add . . .

"but don't let the smooth taste fool you."

Wait a minute...

Doesn't AA mean AsianAmerican? still confused about that shit.

Or you can go militant like Sistine Chapel and knock everyone over the head with how black you are. Yeah, it was black, not African-American, when I started school. Just make it obvious but not blatant. Just my thought. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
What's with the Sistine Chapel derangement syndrome. Yall do know you dont have to mention me in every thread. Yall go to bed and wake up thinking SC...pathetic human beings is what yall are...get a life let it go.
No worries dear. And P.S. Welcome!

Also, the Houston AA Friendly thread was a few pages in so here it is:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1460905
It was necessary in this one. Get over yourself.

And Norm . . . be careful. A viscous satirist can point out the absurd. Then ridicule with venomous intent.

Welcome..some gals. Like me...post our preferences in our showcase
I would love to meet ya sometime
Enjoy
Simple. A "Btw, just letting you know I'm AA," works. Have had many gents throughout the years say such to me when making initial contact.

You could also check out the AA Friendly list and only contact providers off there.
Don't limit yourself. If you're courteous and professional, some ladies will see you when on the surface they say they won't. Just try not to fly off the handle if you encounter an issue. It probably has happened to somebody else here.
*Wasn't sure if this was the right section or Introduction*

A friend introduced me to Eccie last year, and after seeing the intro Sticky's I decided it was best to read, read, and read some more before actually trying to engage.

Fast forward to now, after a couple different encounters with dancers that played, I've decided to get a little more serious with hobbying.

I have seen the No AA threads and disclaimers on showcases. Pretty sure others feel this way but don't post it. Ppl have their preferences and thats fine. My question is this, what would be the best way to get that out of the way when initiating a PM convo? "AA" in the sig?

Wouldn't want my time wasted and I'm sure the provider wouldn't want hers either. Originally Posted by Normgraves
Yes def look at providers showcase and
AA friendly thread and i would def see you if nice and respectful as im sure you are you should have no problem and the one who are NBA ,well Houston a big city and plenty to choose from Welcome and have a great time!!!

Cendell M
I'm an equal opportunity Chef

~