So Many Fat Girls...

Wow - I went to Baby Dolls yesterday and couldn't believe how many overweight chicks work there these days.

What is the attraction to fat?

I think it is unattractive.

I get that fat girls give 50 dollar blow jobs and some guys like that but how is that very enticing when for just $300-400 you can get a very hot girl who will imbed a much better memory in you head?
Fat girls need love too....... and $$$$
Fat girls need love too....... and $$$$ Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
I'm sure they do but why give it to them?
Went to The Men's Club late this week and they had a really skinny dancer working for those of you who prefer good looking females who eat right and exercise...day shift
@Friendly Fred. How skinny?
@Friendly Fred. How skinny? Originally Posted by miguelshobbies
I would put her at 5' 3' and 90 pounds - just the way I like them, though in the old days The Men's Club didn't allow ink.

I would put her at 12% body fat.

I don't remember her name unfortunately.
Went to The Men's Club late this week and they had a really skinny dancer working for those of you who prefer good looking females who eat right and exercise...day shift Originally Posted by friendly fred
How’s the men’s club? Any sign of life there or pretty much dead? Last time I went there was probably in 2006, when they used to have a nice buffet during the day and lot of girls there.
How’s the men’s club? Any sign of life there or pretty much dead? Last time I went there was probably in 2006, when they used to have a nice buffet during the day and lot of girls there. Originally Posted by ozarka
The had about 6-7 dancers, all but one who needed less cellulite, but they were very nice ladies.

Two waitresses were working.

The place is still in pretty good shape in low light.
Mens Club have no free buffet anymore?
Mens Club have no free buffet anymore? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
They took that away so the fat girls left.
I didn't see one...the one at BDS is still there and decent.

It has chicken, fruit, vegetables - and plenty of carbs for the fat girls.
Its Wednesday's only. $10 cover, buffet included.

The number of girls varies on the day shift. no less than 10. None of them are what I would consider overweight. About on par for what you would see during the day at the lodge.

I was in there this last Thursday around 3pm, 20 plus girls. Which surprised me.
Fat girls need love too....... and $$$$ Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Big bitches need love too lmao
Fat ho's at the club (not ethnic clubs either) are commensurate with the inked up pigs selling pussy on this board. I learned a long time ago on ASPD as Phil_Landerer, spoil to the pig, the reason those unattractive, overweight women exist is simple.

The guys who want them are (usually) just as low rent.
It's simply supply and demand. As the internet made whoring easier and safer, more guys got into it. It's somewhat the same in the clubs with the vast amount of locations in DFW. There is also something about younger guys liking ass more than tits and blacks and Hispanics liking that body style as well.

Upside is now you walk into a strip club sober and walk out with a ton of money still in your pocket.
Fat ho's at the club (not ethnic clubs either) are commensurate with the inked up pigs selling pussy on this board. I learned a long time ago on ASPD as Phil_Landerer, spoil to the pig, the reason those unattractive, overweight women exist is simple.

The guys who want them are (usually) just as low rent.
It's simply supply and demand. As the internet made whoring easier and safer, more guys got into it. It's somewhat the same in the clubs with the vast amount of locations in DFW. There is also something about younger guys liking ass more than tits and blacks and Hispanics liking that body style as well.

Upside is now you walk into a strip club sober and walk out with a ton of money still in your pocket. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
None of this shit is true. Some guys just like big girls. Just like some guys don't like little skinny bitches. Just like some guys like girls with tattoos and some guys don't. And it has nothing to do with black guys or white guys. Little white boy I laughed at the other day was talking about how cute a girl was and then when she walked by the next thing out of his mouth was fuck that bitch. She has Taylor Swift ass. Seems like this younger generation actually realizes girls with hips and asses look much better than girls that are built like little boys... Or even worse girls built like little boys with big fake tits.
And let me make one simple Guess, you're a white guy. The only race in this country that thinks their opinion sets the Moral Majority for everyone else.