How much fun ?

It’s been a really long time since I’ve been to a strip club. (Like when Baby Dolls was on NWY). Indys and Amps give me what I want on the spot but I have to admit a couple of the hottest women I’ve ever had were at strip clubs (years ago). I see a lot of reviews but it seems like most guys are getting L1 and I assume they have to spurge on VIP to get more?

Any recommendations on a club in which I can find consistently hot women that are open to “more fun” that’s still reasonably priced? Or feel free to PM me about a particular dancer.

How are the all nude places now? The last time I went to an all nude club the women were not as hot as the ones at the topless clubs.
Fun with a stripper that is reasonably priced ? LOL strippers live to empty wallets !

But my history is similar and true fun with a hot stripper in the club would be hot !
PSA - we are on the cusp of rent week - I've received 3 messages from strippers inviting me to come see them or meet up outside the club in the last couple of days.

Don't take the first offer or the first price.
now that rent week has sailed, what about the questions posed? are any Nude clubs worth a damn, for extras? do any truly have NUDE dancers, or is it a rare girl that goes to her birthday suit, in a nude-optional environment?

I haven't been to any club in 2 years, but I plan to go tomorrow. hopefully I won't be bored, and wait another 2 years.
Chung,
Go to Bucks Wild Dallas, many if not most of the girls do get nude. And the quality of the girls continues to improve. My opinion, of course..
Chicas Locas