URL / Website: Na
City: Fort worth
State: Texas
Address: 35 and meacham
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Brunette about shoulder length about 6' in heels, pretty nice body, c cups with both nipples pieced, a few tattoos located on her leg and arm, can't remember which side. Small piecing below her lip.
Recommendation: No
  • ap2
  • 03-05-2020, 03:23 AM
Forgot to say this was day shift.
Wow, that sounds like a horrible situation. Thank God that you got your phone and your phone was damaged. Sorry to hear about that. Thanks for the heads up.
Thank God that your phone was not damaged I meant
I'll be staying away, I have only got one dance at BFW, from a White Chick.. the Midget from a few years back.. I had to get one from her.
I'll be staying away, I have only got one dance at BFW, from a White Chick.. the Midget from a few years back.. I had to get one from her. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Your posts never fail to make me smile, if not choke back blowing my beer on my keyboard.

If you ever do want to stop in to Bucks, I'll buy you a drink, and set you up with some stripper who is on Logan's list - there's usually at least a couple there - one even gets close to your bbw sweet spot... I have a VIP so you won't have to pay the $50 or 60 for that.
  • ap2
  • 03-06-2020, 02:00 AM
Originally Posted by mikeindfwtx
This girl isn't dede.