Deep Throat Cum Swallowing

There is a current thread in Another Realm about how some guys love to cum during a DT throat BBBJ and other prefer to watch their cum shoot into the mouth. I personally love it either way but since I have no gag reflex I do enjoy feeling a warm load of cum shoot into my throat during a DT blowjob. How many gals enjoy a load of cum shot deep into their throats and how many guys would love to have a release with their cock rubbing the back of my throat?
this threAD had the effect you desired. i will now be scheduling with you in the near future to try this out.
I love it either way. Usually prefer to watch my large cum load fill the gals mouth but if the gal can take it very deep with a fantastic DT BBBJ where I feel my head rub against the back of her throat while she clamps down on my cock, I will drop my entire load against the back of the throat and watch the gal take it all. You DT BBBJ is perfect for that kind of fun and pleasure Viktoria
I LOVE " it" all the way down my throat....One full long stroke and explode.
this threAD had the effect you desired. i will now be scheduling with you in the near future to try this out. Originally Posted by argus256
Yep, where do I sign?

Truthfully, as I have mentioned before, it isn't a visual or even psychological thing for me, but purely physical. A girl who doesn't swallow will often stifle an orgasm by trying NOT to swallow. I have found very few that really know how to....follow through.
Hmm.... If I could reach the back of your throat....
VS, you're ONE HOT WOMAN! I'll send a pm sweet girl!
Is there any guy who doesnt like this?? I dont think so ....
Holy mackerel... someone please set up a spreadsheet list of the girls who do this, and send to me ;-)

OF COURSE we love DT BBBJ with CIM... in fact I am inclined to come back and see that girl as ATF regular every few days ;-)
Ladies, this is how you make a successful threAD. Very well done!
Ahhhh a DTBBBJBnG....just had one the other day..
I love it either way. Usually prefer to watch my large cum load fill the gals mouth but if the gal can take it very deep with a fantastic DT BBBJ where I feel my head rub against the back of her throat while she clamps down on my cock, I will drop my entire load against the back of the throat and watch the gal take it all. You DT BBBJ is perfect for that kind of fun and pleasure Viktoria Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I gotta say.... Lovely..... WC.
this threAD had the effect you desired. i will now be scheduling with you in the near future to try this out. Originally Posted by argus256
I am looking forward to it! I am always down to prove my special little gift! Sharing the joyful and pleasurable sensation of a load of cum deep in back of my throat as the muscles clench down on the tip of a hard cock is awesome! Makes me wet just thinking about it!
Had the same impact on me as well. Excellent marketing post as well as a super Coed thread discussion topic.
Viktoria, your DT BBBJ takes swallowing to a whole new level. Rubbing my cock head against your throat drove me crazy and watching you taste and then swallow every drop of my very thick creamy cum was soooo hotttttt. You are a true cum connoisseur. I do want to be part of your cum eating bbbj gangbang