Newbies... (providers)

I don't understand how some, well majority of the hobbyist aren't interested in the newbies because of no reviews but won't give us a chance to earn them. I do understand that we all wanna be safe but how does one get reviews if nobody wants to take the chance????? Curious!
Everyone was a newbie once upon a time and somebody had to give you a chance, hobbyist too!
Guess nobody feels this (shrugs..)
Welcome to Eccie CK!

It is frustrating for newbies. For both Male and female. We have all been there and remember what it's like to become 'legit' in this community. It takes a bit of time. Relax and stay a while.

You are exhibiting your exuberance and passion. Harness that and Slow down, pace yourself. Join in the conversation in some of the coed threads. It takes time to get noticed. Eventually a gent will see and contact you. Meanwhile, respond to the gentleman who expressed interest on your welcome thread. Get a conversation going with those gents. Let them get a feel for you. They are screening you for their safety. Patience and understanding is essential in the beginning.

I see you are offering specials. Consider offering a review special. Give priority to established reviewers. Whom other gents will recognize as 'legit'. Once you see a few well established gents you can become a verified provider. The rest will come.

Safety is a priority. Do you know how to 'screen' a gent to keep you safe as well? I'm happy to share my screening process with you.

We are probably the very few waking up at this hour. Monday is a busy day on Eccie. You will probably get some interest then. Get some rest and go with it.

Good Luck and have fun
Thanx... EE for the encouraging words, I guess I am being a little impatient, I could use a little help with the screening
I'm happy to help you. Sending you a pm now
  • Caleb
  • 09-15-2013, 07:48 PM
Welcome to Eccie CK!

It is frustrating for newbies. For both Male and female. We have all been there and remember what it's like to become 'legit' in this community. It takes a bit of time. Relax and stay a while.

You are exhibiting your exuberance and passion. Harness that and Slow down, pace yourself. Join in the conversation in some of the coed threads. It takes time to get noticed. Eventually a gent will see and contact you. Meanwhile, respond to the gentleman who expressed interest on your welcome thread. Get a conversation going with those gents. Let them get a feel for you. They are screening you for their safety. Patience and understanding is essential in the beginning.

I see you are offering specials. Consider offering a review special. Give priority to established reviewers. Whom other gents will recognize as 'legit'. Once you see a few well established gents you can become a verified provider. The rest will come.

Safety is a priority. Do you know how to 'screen' a gent to keep you safe as well? I'm happy to share my screening process with you.

We are probably the very few waking up at this hour. Monday is a busy day on Eccie. You will probably get some interest then. Get some rest and go with it.

Good Luck and have fun Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
THIS... is exactly what I long to see in our community! A great example of an experienced member actually reaching out and helping someone up. So much better than watching people drag each other down.

Thanks EE, your advice was spot on, helpful, gracious, and from my perspective, refreshing.
EE has class. I'd like to meet her someday.
THIS... is exactly what I long to see in our community! A great example of an experienced member actually reaching out and helping someone up. So much better than watching people drag each other down.

Thanks EE, your advice was spot on, helpful, gracious, and from my perspective, refreshing. Originally Posted by Caleb
Very impressive EE - true class reply. THAT is attractive in a provider and poster.
And that folks is EE!

She IS one of the classiest ladies here.
Welcome to Eccie CK!

Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Great advice, but always tread with caution when you offer a discounted session. There are a certain handful of super-hobbyists and moderators who will try to barter a review for a free session. Likewise, there are also a handful of hobbyists who will see you on a review special and who WILL NEVER review you (I've had this happen).

Otherwise, welcome to ECCIE ck! Stay safe, have fun, and make the most out of it!
Review special should be for a session after the review. Never give a discount for a review until you see the review published.
Thank you ladies... I could use the information! A provider actually downed me with a pm because of my ethnicity and my weight, told me I shouldn't waste my time here, that was kinda hurtful and I think it was classless
Lots of successful African American providers here, and plenty of successful plus-sized ladies. The acronym WALDT (we all like different things) definitely applies here. Your audience will find you. Reward them with top flight service, and you'll do fine. But patience is the key. Hang in there.

I bet I could tell you who sent the trashy PM. Some just want to run off the competition or make themselves feel better by dissing somebody else. The secure providers would never do that. Again, all races, all sizes, and all ages have found success here. Quality of service (and I mean the entire experience, so personality is very important) is ultimately what separates the successful ladies apart from the pack. It takes nerve and no small amount of self-confidence to make yourself available on a board such as this. Don't let one angry woman who thinks she's more than she is shake that self-confidence.

Edit: I just saw your welcome wagon pics. You're pretty. You'll be alright.
Lots of successful African American providers here, and plenty of successful plus-sized ladies. The acronym WALDT (we all like different things) definitely applies here. Your audience will find you. Reward them with top flight service, and you'll do fine. But patience is the key. Hang in there. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Amen to that!

Also, thank you eccienewbie for the acronym clarification. I was wondering what the heck WALDT meant.