PHOTOGRAPHER IN DALLAS?

DOES ANYONE HAVE INFO ON SOMEONE THAT I CAN GET TO TAKE PREOFESSIONAL PICTURES AT A REASONABLE PRICE....
Look up Peralman on here. He has a link too his website. Dose a great job. He had done a lot of the woman's photos on this site.
Drfwlove i think is his name or drlovefw he rocks!! Im working with him soon!! Check out my showcase (not all pics but most) and my lola video all done in one day, very affordable, and great ideas!!
why are you USING ALL CAPS????????? you must have figured this out by now
I have a smartphone with cool editing software. Does that count?
Bolffan, she does look a bit like your kind of woman at that. Work out a deal with her!!
You fucker. I only like em thick if they gotz skilz
Contact DFWRaven. Don't know about prices, but he has worked with a number of ladies.
I have seen his work. Its very good.
Contact DFWRaven. Don't know about prices, but he has worked with a number of ladies. Originally Posted by teejay2262
Not sure if DFWRaven is on the board anymore. I agree his work is good, but I think he left here.
How about a good amateur photographer for free. I can send you some samples of what I have done. No money, no barter for services just like taking pictures of beautiful naked women. Message me back here if interested.
Roscoe
roscoe, you beat me to it!!!

seriously though, look onthe main page, there is a business services forum.
Derotica.net took my new pics and I love them. very professional and taken at a nice studio. Touchups are modest and true to the original pics. Very reasonable for the quality. Good Luck!!
  • zebra
  • 10-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Pearlman is a veteran and I've seen his work and he does excellent work at reasonable rates.
Pearlman is a veteran and I've seen his work and he does excellent work at reasonable rates. Originally Posted by zebra
Plus 1 I love Pearlman