WINER of review contest

Thank you to all of the gents who participated in my review contest. Much appreciated. In lieu of good sportsmanship and the respect of unanimity, I have decided that each contestant from last week will receive the complimentary visit. You know who you are ..... And so do I..... Please contact me for your specialized booking with in 24 hours of this posting to claim your date!

Thank you and much love to the supporters of my successful attempt to spice up the usual provider ad!
Now if that doesn't cure our procrastination, we're hopeless.

Viktoria, that is a classy move. I wish you great success here.
Now if that doesn't cure our procrastination, we're hopeless.

Viktoria, that is a classy move. I wish you great success here. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Well said. She truly is in a class of her own. I think anyone that's met with her would agree - really great person and provider.
For some reason I had never noticed Viktoria's profile until now. Wow! Sounds like a great time. And a classy lady with the above post.
I hadn't noticed her either, until now. Most likely because she doesn't have a showcase, but just reviews. She does have a website linked in some of the reviews. I just went there, and:

Viktoria, you seem to be a really classy lady, and you are definitely on my list now...
Congrats Gents. What a classy touch!! Can't wait for the next contest, I'm signing up!!!
what contest ???
What showcase? ...... "Who is Mistress Viktoria Stone? .... She doesn't have a showcase, no hourly rate listed, and yet fantastic reviews. Who is this woman?" ..... Only my dedicated suitors will know.

Have a great night!